Tuesday Two

iVillage Member
Tuesday Two
Tue, 06-03-2003 - 9:28am
1. Who is your favourite Muppet? It is the same as when you were younger? If it's not who was your favourite before?

2. What's your favourite cartoon movie?

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: cl_kballu
Tue, 06-03-2003 - 4:05pm
Yep. I can guess.

I wasn't a huge fan of pigs in space...but I think it would have been amusing to have them in Muppets from Space.

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-03-2003 - 5:31pm
1. Who is your favourite Muppet? It is the same as when you were younger? If it's not who was your favourite before?

Kermit; Miss Piggy used to be my favorite, but I'm more into frogs now.

Does Garfield have a movie? I know he has to have. He has several books, I know.

Jo

Jo, Community Leader for
Childfree by Choice on Health http://

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-03-2003 - 8:46pm

I really wasn't ever a Muppet fan.... but i think Snuffy and Gonzo are cute.

Snow White.... always has been!! I also like Beauty & The Beast too

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-04-2003 - 9:48am
Hmmm good question. I'm not sure if Garfield has ever had a big screen movie...but he's had enough tv specials. lol

Ahhh Kermit. I used to love the opening bit of the Muppet Show where he used to run off the stage with his hands over his head sceaming (in excitement of course...). "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" giggle

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-04-2003 - 9:50am
Not a Muppet fan??? *shocked* lol Gonzo is definately...unique. lol I do remember being somewhat disturbed as a child by his relationship with the chickens... lol

Ahhh Snow White...by any chance does that movie tie into your desired to want to be able to whistle??? ;-)

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-04-2003 - 12:07pm
LOL... well, i don't know about the whistling but I would love to be waited on hand and foot by 7 fellas and then kissed awake by a handsome prince... oh wait, I already am kissed awake every day by a handsome prince!! LOL

I'll have to scan a picture of my daughter when I dressed her up as Snow White one year for Halloween... she was adorable!

*** Daisy ***

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

Pages