Thank you all for your response...More

iVillage Member
Thank you all for your response...More
Tue, 07-01-2003 - 5:59am
Hello Ladies... thank you for letting me know you're still out there! I was starting to wonder.. lol. I know this new format is not warm & fuzzy like the old one.... I'm still trying to get used to it too. I was so afraid when they switched that we would lose a lot of posters and it seems to have come true. I wish I had a say in what is done but the powers that be seem to think this is the best way.

I do have to admit that I am getting more used to it. I have figured out that if I log-in before i go looking at any messages that it helps a lot and it keeps me from having to read messages i've already read. I also like the brown dot on the right side of the messages which lets me know if there's any replies to a message that I haven't read yet. The really board does get easier the more you use it... hint hint! LOL

This used to be the fastest moving message board and now we've gone down to a trickle. I wish I knew what I could do to make it better... does anyone have any suggestions? Do you like the games and/or questions? Should we focus more on the recipe section since this IS a food message board? I know it's summertime and most people are outside and busier than in the winter. I just hope that iVillage doesn't see our lack of activity as a reason to take the board down....i love this board and all you ladies who participate and I don't want to lose it or any of you. I may be just paranoid and a worry wart, but it does cross my mind every so often.

I hope that you are all enjoying your summer and your families and friends. That really is what life is all about, right? Just don't forget to come back... lol.

Lots of Love,

*** Daisy ***

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-01-2003 - 1:04pm
Yup, I'm here too. I know I haven't been posting a whole lot, but life's that way sometimes, which I know is no excuse for me. I'm also open to any ideas y'all have. I'm willing to try just about anything. I guess I need to dig out some of my old recipes too. I'll put it on my list for when I get a spare afternoon, lol.

Talk to y'all soon!

Jo

Jo, Community Leader for
Childfree by Choice on Health http://

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-01-2003 - 10:55am
I didn't get your mail, but I wrote you to the address you used in the message. I frequently check the address I wrote from.

Tracy

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-01-2003 - 10:46am
YES YES YES... by all means post your previously posted recipes. The main reason is that we lost all the old ones. We lost all the recipes that were on the webpage too. So, we need to re-stock, so to speak. When you do post them, put REC: in front of the name so that if and when we want to search through all the recipies, all we have to do is put REC: in the box and all the recipes will come up.

Thanks for being here and keeping me company.. .lol. And i love checking out all the recipes. I can't wait to find something new to try for supper!

*** Daisy ***

PS: Did you get my e-mail?

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-01-2003 - 10:36am
I like the surveys and questions. I too have worried about the lack of recipes being

posted, but I have posted all my good ones in the past. I am probably off base thinking

that I can't post them again, I know we probably get new lurkers and posters every day. Maybe a reminder that we can post recipes that we have already used would be a good idea? Also, I know I would like more basic recipes. The ones I end up printing off for my folder are the simple (Quick and Easy LOL) ones; meat and potato stuff. I'll start us a thread along these lines and see how it goes.

Tracy