Find a Conversation
|Tue, 07-01-2003 - 1:12pm|
1. Do you know the difference between a watch and a warning? (ex. tornado watch or warning)
2. What's the difference between a tornado and a funnel cloud?
3. Rain is typically associated with which, a high or a low pressure system?
4. What is the categorizing factor between a tropical depression, tropical storm and a hurricane? (i.e. what is the difference between them, generally speaking)
5. How many categories of hurricanes are there?
6. What state is the lightning capital of the US (or continental US)?
Answers will be posted within the next few days, so check back!