Wednesday Would You Rather....

iVillage Member
Wednesday Would You Rather....
Wed, 07-09-2003 - 11:22am
Would you rather meet an alien visitor or travel to outer space?

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-10-2003 - 8:14pm
Oh my - a Lady after my own heart (or should I say heart throb- love that guy). I am with you on the boots thing. Wouldn't you just love to have just one dance with him????

I just adore him AND John Travolta! I love to dance and these two guys just sweep me off my feet!

Sandy

photo RainyDay_zpsece18f80.jpg

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-10-2003 - 10:57am
Okay, you got me on a roll now... just in case, here's the website for Boone Hall Plantation... i was checking it out just reminscing and figured I'd post it for anyone who wanted to see... it's So beautiful!

http://www.boonehallplantation.com/splash.asp

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-10-2003 - 10:50am
Oh now, don't you go be talking about Patrick Swayze... i'm starting to get the vapors and I just might swoon!! That man can park his shoes under my .... etc... lol. I liked him even better when he did North & South and played Orrie Main. OH MY WORD was that guy ever sexy! Whew! Especially in them Southern Gentlemen Plantation owner outfits & his Confederate Officer Uniform....Not to mention Dirty Dancing... lol. Oh My, I have to get myself under control now, i'm at work! lol

I like weird stuff too but NO HORROR! It sounds childish but i have nightmares and I hear every noise in the house afterwards. I just stay away from it... for my own self so i can get some good sleep at night!

*** Daisy ***

PS: Oh... did you see North & South? Well... the drive that they show leading to Mont Royale is filmed at Boone Hall Plantation (near Charleston, SC). We went there on vacation last year and we drove down that drive and toured the house.... it was so nice! All I could think was that Orrie Main had walked the same spots I did and stood on the same porch and leaned against the same pillars... LOL.. I'm a mess now, thanks a lot! ;)

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-10-2003 - 7:51am
I'll hold your hand on the trip and bring along plenty of wine (lol) and if we meet any green people I'll let you hide behind me!

Yes I did see "Signs" I love all those strange things! Do NOT like horror movies - just the weird stuff like Witches of East Wick and the one with John Travolta - Phenom and who could forget Patrick S. in Ghost!!!!

I think I was around in a previous life LOL.

Sandy

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-09-2003 - 11:00pm
I love it!! You're much more adventurous than me.... i am a big ole chicken! I'd probably run and hide if I seen one and I have to take Valium to fly to Texas to visit my sister so I know I'm definitely NOT a candidate for the Space Program! LOL What a weenie i am!

*** Daisy ***

PS: Did you see that movie with Mel Gibson last year? I think it was Signs... I thought it was SO good!

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-09-2003 - 8:26pm
Do I have to choose? I would love to meet ET and my suitcase is always packed and ready for take off!

Sandy