Any Amzainz Race Fans out there?

iVillage Member
Any Amzainz Race Fans out there?
Thu, 07-10-2003 - 8:22pm
I am sitting here checking out the board and watching Amazing Race. Just really like this show. any other fans out there?

photo RainyDay_zpsece18f80.jpg

Pages

Community Leader
Thu, 07-10-2003 - 11:53pm
Oh sandy, I have never heard of this show. What is it anyway? Linda T.
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-11-2003 - 6:17am
I love it too... but i've lost touch for a few weeks. We had so much going on that i missed it and now i don't know what's happening... fill me in, please??? I was liking the 2 black ladies to win... i can't remember their name.

*** Daisy ***

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-11-2003 - 4:01pm
I really like it also, I can't make up my mind who I want to see win yet. The two black ladies were off last week and the two model gals got the boot this week) I didn't like them) I love watching this show and Big Brother ( have you watched taht one.) Hugs, Barb
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-11-2003 - 4:27pm
I enjoy Amazing Race, If you want more info on the Race go to http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race4/index.shtml Now that the Monica and Shree, the two black ladies, and the blond models are gone I am hoping the clown's can make it to the end.

Patty
http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/yttap/siggys/
iVillage Member
Sat, 07-12-2003 - 8:47am
I have not made up my mind yet as to who I would like to win. Still too early for all the true colors to come out. I do watch Big Brother sometimes - not my fave, but I just get hooked on all these reality shows. Any one watch "For Love or Money"? I also like "Date Plate" on the food network. It comes on right after Rachel Rays - $40 A Day Show.

Sandy

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-12-2003 - 9:20am
I like Date Plate too.... Great combination... food and reality (i think)... lol.

OKay, now i want the virgins to win the Amazing Race! I admire the decision they made... you sure don't see that much any more.

I have never watched Big Brother but my co-worker sure does, it's her favorite. But, my favorite will always be SURVIVOR! And second i like The Mole... anyone know when they're both coming on again?

*** Daisy ***

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-12-2003 - 4:12pm
Survivor 7 will be in Panama this fall, the Pearl Islands. The show will air sometime in the first half of September. The Islands are known for many things, one of the things is the history of Pirates and looting. Great theme for the show. Just think of all the alliances and back stabbing the can go on with this one.

Patty

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-13-2003 - 8:18am
I can hardly wait for this one. I will have to say - the 1st one is still my favorite. The contestants on all the previous shows know pretty much how to work the system so it seems a bit more predictable. I do hope we do not have to have the "Young Chicks" vs. the the "Old Chicks" thing this time. Would like to see some nice almost naked male bodies for a change - LOL.

Sandy

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-14-2003 - 9:23am
I agree... it does sound good... pirates, looting... COOL! LOL I wouldn't mind seeing some of those male pirates too! Too tired of seeing these skinny skin & bones women with huge boobs (which we KNOW are fake) in bikinis washing themselves while going on and on about how good looking they are and how they are washing themselves away from the other women so as to not make them feel bad about how bad they look.... what nonsense!

That was what made me want Jenna & heidi NOT win... i was not happy that she did. Oh well...i'm just going to keep looking forward to Sept...... can't wait!!!!

*** Daisy ***

PS: Patty.... glad we got another Survivor lover here! lol

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-14-2003 - 3:55pm
Heidi and Jenna are in the latest issue of Playboy. Do you remember Heidi was a P.E. teacher at a school. She wanted to be a role model for the girls. I think she will leave more of an impression on the boys.

By the way I believe Rob was the best player and the reasons why he didn't win was because the other people did not like to be outwitted, outplayed or outlasted by him. Also Jenna got the sympathy vote becuase of her mother's illness.

Pages