~ ? ~ ? ~ Friday Five ~ ? ~ ? ~

iVillage Member
~ ? ~ ? ~ Friday Five ~ ? ~ ? ~
Fri, 07-11-2003 - 6:29am
1. What type of calendar do you use? (Garfield, Thomas Kincaid, Chippendales (lol), etc.)

2. Do you keep your doors locked at home?

3. What color is your car?

4. Do you have a garden planted this year?

5. What's your favorite toppings on a hot dog?

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-11-2003 - 6:33am
1. What type of calendar do you use? (Garfield, Thomas Kincaid, Chippendales (lol), etc.)

My daughter bought me a shirtless cowboy calendar... whew! I HAVE to use it you know.. my daughter bought it for me! lol

When we go to bed, I make sure the doors are locked but that's it. (or if we're on vacation)

I just got a new car 2 weeks ago... Black Malibu...

No... i've wanted one forever but my husband says the rabbits, squirrels, raccoons, ground hogs & cats (we have wild cats in our woods) will eat everything up.

Mustard, Onions & Cole Slaw Mmmmm..

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-11-2003 - 1:16pm

Kitty cats! Black cats at work and kittens at home.

Yes

Flame red - orangy red

Nope

Cheese

Happy Friday!

Jo

Jo, Community Leader for
Childfree by Choice on Health http://

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-11-2003 - 3:49pm
. What type of calendar do you use? (Garfield, Thomas Kincaid, Chippendales (lol), etc.).....Mary Englebreit( she my favorite)

2. Do you keep your doors locked at home?...during the day, no...At night when we sleep, yes

3. What color is your car?....white

4. Do you have a garden planted this year? ...yes, so dry this year it's not doing very well

5. What's your favorite toppings on a hot dog...catsup, mustard onions, sweet relish

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-11-2003 - 4:35pm

Loomis Wells Fargo as a wall calendar and my Address and Date book

Now that we have moved to the other side of town we lock only at night

We have three, red, red, and black

Flower patches and two tomatos and a couple of zucchini

Sauerkraut and spicy mustard

http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/yttap/siggys/
iVillage Member
Sat, 07-12-2003 - 8:57am

Have to admit to a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier calendar. We have a "Wheaty" fur baby.

Sadly locked - never know who is out there these days.

champagne

We live in a condo - so no garden, but do have planters on our deck and some flowers around the outside edges.

CHILI!!!!!!!!!!!

photo RainyDay_zpsece18f80.jpg

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-12-2003 - 9:30am
Hi Patty... welcome to the board! Thanks for answering our questions, we love getting to know everyone better. I hope that you keep coming back, we'd love to have you here. There's a great group of ladies here with great ideas!

Loomis Wells Fargo, huh? Can I ask where that calendar came from? My husband used to work for an armored car company here in Michigan and their competition was Loomis and Loomis Fargo when they merged. Just wondered if someone you knew was in the armored car industry. My husband worked for Wolverine Dispatch, Inc., a local company but they were bought out by a national company a few years ago. He worked there for 15 years starting out as an armored guard out on the road with a regular route and moving up to be the supervisor who opened up the building and got the early morning trucks out on the road and he worked in the office taking care of any problems. Now he works for FedEx and is again back out on the road every day. He loves that part of his job, getting to talk to his customers and being out in the nice weather. Probably won't say that this winter when it's snowing up a storm though... lol

Well, again, welcome to the board and i hope we get to see a lot of you!

*** Daisy ***