well im n houston.

iVillage Member
well im n houston.
Wed, 07-23-2003 - 5:07pm
i got here saturday bout 1 am. left thursday around 10am. wasnt that bad of a drive. didnt have any problems until i reached houston. pulled in to get gas started up the car to take off and my front end was shaking like a tire was gonna fall off. so my cousin gets up there bout an hour and 1/2 later (ds and i were sittin with 2 other girls who were having car problems) my cousins bf got n my car to move it to a secluded area and it was fine...so he drove it around a little more and it was fine. so we had him drive my car back and i drove their car back. just n case something happened. i am glad to be home though. DH will be here by tomorrow i hope hes bringing the rest of our things. He will be going to iraq in oct. so ima let him take DS for a day or 2 while hes here. i found out the other day that my DH was sleeping with the chick we were selling my mustang too.. @#*^%*@#^$%@%&#(4 ughhh i am so upset. cant believe that, although i had a feeling. my "childhood" friend and i are seeing each other now. went out to play pool the other night with my cousins and their men. then went swimming afterwards til about 2am. We were bestfriends for like 4 years and hadnt seen each other for 6. He always had a thing for me but to me we were just friends..but things are heating up lol. he came over lastnight to visit the folks and tonight we're going to the movies. Hes met DS. but i told him lastnight while we were talking that i wasnt ready for a relationship yet or to settle down. how ironic would that be if thats what ended up happening LOL.

How is everyong doing? Tracy i still have u on AIM but havent seen you on yet. but then again i've been hopping on and off all during the day

talk to you all later and hope all is well

Michele
  jnathansmommyss.png picture by hecallsmeprincess2

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-24-2003 - 2:36am
How funny that you might already need your wine advice LOL (did you end up buying anything?). Glad that you are finding some happiness out there. I'm hanging in there too. Saw an attorney this week. It should be pretty amicable, but never say never. Feel free to IM any time you see me on.

Hang in there. We're thinking about you.

Tracy

TracyPalmPoster.jpg picture by cl-daisy526
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-24-2003 - 8:00am
Hey girl.... i feel like you're my daughter, you know... since you were born on the very day my oldest daughter was! Anyway... i know you've had some rough times and I know your husband has really disappointed you. I sure hope that you can find a guy who knows what a treasure he has with you and I agree with you... don't rush into anything. Nothing worse than going from the frying pan into the fire. You're so young, you've got LOTS of time to find someone...

*** Daisy ***

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-24-2003 - 12:00pm
Glad to hear you made it safely. I hope y'all get settled in soon.

Hugs,

Jo

Jo, Community Leader for
Childfree by Choice on Health http://

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-24-2003 - 4:37pm
{{{{{{{{{{{Michele}}}}}}}}}}}

I know I haven't been around here for a loonnngggggggg time (yes Momma Daisy, if you are reading this I am a very naughty child and yes you can punish me...). I've just caught up on your story.

First of all I want to say I'm sorry that things didn't work out for you and hmmm I'm not sure what to call him now - dh doesn't seem right - jonathan's father.

But since things didn't work out I want to say I'm *proud* of you for leaving when you weren't happy and that I think he's a royal scumbag for how he told you that he was filing for divorce (not to mention sleeping around on you).

I can't believe you drove all by yourself back to Houston! You road warrior you!

Keep your chin up girl - you're better than 10 of him.

Karen