Hi new rec just posted

iVillage Member
Hi new rec just posted
Sun, 08-10-2003 - 9:44am
Hi guys,

I just posted a rec. for a delcious Chicken Spaghetti casserole.It doesn't take too long either.My ds loves spaghetti but can't tolerate beef.So this is one of his favorites.Now that school is starting Monday.I'll be able to be around more.I feel like I spent all summer packing moving and unpacking.I was packed for so long before we moved I couldn't really cook.I love being able to cook again.My new kitchen has new cabinets with lots of dwares and space.My stove is ceramic.No more fire worries.I'm cooking tacos tonight.We had freied fish and shrimp for my birthday yesterday.I was ordered to sit on the couch reading while my freinds did everything include care for my 5 yr old who hasd disabilities.

Renee

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-11-2003 - 7:05am
It sounds delicious. I love a good casserole.

Tracy

TracyPalmPoster.jpg picture by cl-daisy526
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-11-2003 - 9:21am
Hi Renee... sounds like things are starting to settle down for you. I know you're glad! I always looked forward to my kids going back to school and getting back on a schedule. We can't wait for you come come back more often... we want to get to know you better! It sounds like you had a really special birthday.... happy belated birthday! You've got some good friend, that's for sure!

The recipe sounds fabulous ... we love stuff like that! Hope to see you back soon!

*** daisy ***

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526