Do you avoid being around others?

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-06-2010 - 9:19am

• All the time. People make me feel anxious...explain your thoughts & feelings
  • Sometimes. If it is a bad day or certain people... Explain
  • No. People make me feel more at ease. I hate being alone.

You will be able to change your vote.

~ Tina ~

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-06-2010 - 11:42am
I voted sometimes. It's really dependant on my mood and/or the situation in which I have to be around them, plus who is going to be there. Usually if it's an obligation, I don't do as well because of the expectations that go along with those (it's for so-and-so, therefore you have to be ____). It's a mixed bag :)

<
iVillage Member
Fri, 01-08-2010 - 2:08pm

Sometimes, I just like to be alone.

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-08-2010 - 5:25pm

I voted "sometimes". Really depends on what mood I'm in. But I also have a real personal space issues - if I get crowded, I get very, very angry and claustrophobic (even if it's just in line at the grocery store). In large areas like the mall or a busy store, it's inevitable that you'll get crowded at some point. :( If it's a fairly quiet day and there aren't too many people around, then I really like being out of the house and around others.

~ Kristi

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-08-2010 - 11:44pm
I voted all the time.

Jodie

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-12-2010 - 12:10pm

Going out gives people the opportunity to hurt me, if I stay home, I'm safe.
I stay home A LOT.

Becca

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-12-2010 - 8:35pm
I voted sometimes. Most of the time would have probably been more fitting for me. When I go shopping I USUALLY don't mind the people. Social gatherings where I am expected to talk to people make me very uncomfortable. Parent-teacher conferences are okay, but anything with a lot of people talking to me or looking at me is awful. I even feel this way at church although I force myself to go anyway. I have never hosted a party, and probably never will. There are only 2 people outside my family that I can comfortably talk to or be around most of the time.