Question of the Day (8/19)

iVillage Member
Question of the Day (8/19)
Tue, 08-19-2003 - 7:24am
What type od ice cream do you eat? Notice I didn't ask which type do you prefer...I am wondering if you get the sugar-free, reduced fat, lite varieties, sherbets, etc.

I think if I am eating ice cream, my hips will have to deal with the fall-out. I don't bother with the lite kinds. I LOVE French vanilla, loaded with fat.

Tracy

TracyPalmPoster.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-19-2003 - 10:13am
I don't eat a lot of ice cream, but when I do I eat the regular gain 20 lbs kind. Sometimes I will eat sherbert, I found a pineapple one that I like, and I love peach sorbet! Yummmm! Right now we just have Winnie the Pooh ice cream (vanilla with cookies in it! It really is quite good!) and Buzz Lightyear ice cream sandwiches!

Can you tell that the two year old has taken over? LOL!

Oh, and my favorite brands are Blue Bell and Dreamery!

Lesa

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-19-2003 - 10:32am
If i'm gonna eat ice cream... i'm gonna eat ice cream! I don't bother with the light stuff (as you could tell if you could see me!)... i don't really eat it that much, i'm not much of a sweet eater. But... i do like sherbert too... not because of low fat but because i like the flavor.

I am really liking Pecan Cluster Blizzards from Dairy Queen though... YUM YUM! I'm waiting for my next craving to try the Strawberry Shortcake Blizzard...and I know Pumpkin Pie Blizzards will be out soon... lol. For not being much of a sweet-eater, i sure am talking about them a lot, aren't I? LOL

*** Daisy ***

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-19-2003 - 10:49am
I eat the friendly kind! Well friendly to me, lol. I.e. the lactose free soy kind, usually Tofutti, but I also like some Soy Dream (got a carton in my freezer now and two partial boxes of Tofutti Cuties ice cream sandwiches). I may have to have some for dessert tonight. And since dh is off today, I just decided he should make dinner, lol.

Happy Tuesday!

Jo

Jo, Community Leader for
Childfree by Choice on Health http://

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-19-2003 - 11:12am
~~~and I know Pumpkin Pie Blizzards will be out soon... lol. For not being much of a sweet-eater, i sure am talking about them a lot, aren't I? LOL

~~~~YES!! I'm the same way tho - I used to LOVE Baskin Robbins pumpkin flavor ice-cream that came out in the fall....I'm going to have to see if they still have that...here in Arkansas, we don't have Dairy Queens!! Duh!!

~~tracy

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-19-2003 - 11:21am
~~~What type od ice cream do you eat? Notice I didn't ask which type do you prefer...

~~~I EAT Breyers Frozen Vanilla Yogurt - - we TELL ourselves that it is ice-cream and dress it up with a bit of choc syrup or caramel syrup. I tried the Breyers Sugar Free, and it was horrible - - tasted like medicine. Even tho you didn't ask, (lol), my preference would be the Kroger Brand Premium Choice Chocolate. . . it melts Just right!(lol). . . but, you didn't ask so never mind. (vbg)

~~tracy

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-19-2003 - 12:37pm
Ben and Jerry's frozen yogurt tastes just like the ice cream.

Today is my bday!

amy
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-19-2003 - 1:25pm
~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~

WELL THEN:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hope you have a wonderful day!!

~~tracy

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-19-2003 - 2:05pm
Happy Birthday, Amy!! I notice you didn't say how old you were.... LOL... although I have a feeling you're a young'en. Hope you have a great day.... let us know all about it!

Happy Birthday again, Sweetie!

*** Daisy ***

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-19-2003 - 2:42pm
Happy Birthday!!! Sending you a gallon of virtual birthday cake ice cream. I just love the stuff, lol.

Jo, Community Leader for
Childfree by Choice on Health http://

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-19-2003 - 3:20pm
To me, it's a natural assumption that we all prefer the high fat, loaded with sugar stuff. That's why I ask 'what do you eat'. In my case, a lot of the time what I eat and what I prefer are two entirely different things LOL.

Tracy

TracyPalmPoster.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

Pages