MIA for the weekend...

iVillage Member
MIA for the weekend...
Sun, 08-31-2003 - 5:36pm
Sorry I didn't give a heads up on this earlier. As I have mentioned before, I am in the middle of getting a divorce. I haven't dwelled on it much on this Board, because quite frankly, this is a happy get-away place for me to escape to.

Anyway, my soon to be ex took the kids away for the weekend with his family. Coincidentally, my best friend lives in Dallas and she is here, staying with me for the weekend. I have been enjoying myself doing the kid-free, adult thing. I'll be back in the real world tomorrow night.

Tracy

TracyPalmPoster.jpg picture by cl-daisy526
iVillage Member
Sun, 08-31-2003 - 5:47pm
Aw Tracy - - gee hun, I'm sorry.

I'm sure glad your friend is there with you this weekend. Hope you two can have some fun together....must be hard with her living in Dallas to get together often.

Take good care hun and will see you tomorrow.

I'm sending you some 'cyber' muffins!(vbg)

Hugs,

~~tracy

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-01-2003 - 9:08am
Sweetie, I was wondering how that was going. I didn't want to pry and figured if you wanted to talk about it, that you would bring it up. I'm sorry to hear that you are definitely getting the divorce but I know that sometimes it is best. I'm so glad that you are getting together with your friend. I know when I get together with my best friend that I feel so good afterwards... and we have the best fun! I hope you are having fun too... you deserve it! Talk anytime you want.... you know we love you!

*** Daisy ***

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-02-2003 - 2:09pm
I'm glad you got some adult time :) Hope you're hangin in there!

Big hugs and some blueberry muffins (maybe:)

Emily

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting