Long time no post! NEWS (Triggers?)

iVillage Member
Long time no post! NEWS (Triggers?)
Sat, 01-16-2010 - 12:48pm

Hi, all--haven't been here in ages due to computer/internet issues & just plain life.

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-16-2010 - 1:57pm
Marci, it's very good to see you again :) Congrats to your DD - and Cum Laude!

<
iVillage Member
Sun, 01-17-2010 - 4:54pm

Marci....great to "see" you!

Congrats to DD on her success in school. I know Jenn worked very hard to get where she is. I wish her all the best while working toward her Master's.

I hope her and Bry's dad's meeting at the library went well. Jenn has more to stand on as to his position in Bry's life then he does. Him having a record as he does, will not look good on his side. Not that he will not be able to have visitation rights, but if he gets too out of hand, maybe Jenn can request supervised visits.

How have things been with your physical health, Marci. The last I heard you had surgery on your abdomen and you were losing weight and having some difficulties. I hope things have improved since then.

I know it is hard emotionally when we build a bond with a tdoc and they retire or leave. Then we start all over again, trying to see if another tdoc fits. I been to two different tdocs in the past 6 months. They both were good, but I really like the one I am currently with.

Hope you are able to stick around and we can catch up. As you seen, I am going to be a grandma. I am so excited about this. I am leaving to drive to Virginia Beach on Thursday...about 4 hours away from where I am living now, unless she does in labor before then. I will be staying for 2-3 weeks. It will seem weird being away from Billy and my two dogs, but I need a break anyway.

Hang in there, and I will talk to you more soon.

~ Tina ~