Who's gonna watch Survivor this year?

iVillage Member
Who's gonna watch Survivor this year?
Thu, 09-11-2003 - 9:19am
Just wondering who is going to be glued to the tv on Thursday nights along with me! LOL Have you gone to the website to see the contestants yet? Maybe we can talk some of our non-Survivor posting buddies out there (Jo & Tracywithtwo for example.. lol) to tune in with us and have fun all together???? Anybody game??

*** Daisy ***

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-11-2003 - 12:34pm
You KNOW I'm watching Survivor!!!

I LOVE that show.

I went to cbs.com and they actually let you See bits of the audition tapes for each contestant - - Hmmmmmmmm.....there's going to be some Friction I can tell alReady!(lol)

It's a great escape for me - - let's just not get carried away and start doing "survivor menus" on This board!(lol)

~~tracy

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-11-2003 - 1:46pm
Too late..... we've already done it in the past.... well, kind of anyway...LOL!!

One of our previous CL's loved Survivor too (Back when Hunter Ellis was on and got kicked off in the very beginning, boy did that burn me up! lol) and she got together with her friends every Thursday and they all brought food to eat. Not bugs or worms or raw fish or blood to drink but ... she would post every week what they all brought... lol. It was fun to see how much fun she was having. But, she did admit that they all kind of got queezy after watching them all eat the sick stuff. What gets me the worst is when they retch and gag... that makes me want to throw up on the spot. Lol. But, I got to give them credit... they do a lot more than i would ever do!

It looks like a caveman is on a team this year... haven't checked them all out yet.. i guess I'll have to do that soon. Don't want to start watching without reading about everyone. Going to be a GREAT time!! Can't wait!

*** Daisy ***

PS: Which Survivor has been your favorite so far? Mine was #2 with Colby & Tina... Colby is STILL my favorite Survivor!

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-11-2003 - 2:20pm
Actually, I remember and like Richard Hatch the most, him and Rudy from Survivor 1. I thought he was a very good player. A bit 'odd', but an excellent player. And I liked Rudy's open mindedness. He was a character!

Wasn't too crazy about the Heidi and Jenna thing.

THis year, looks like LOTS of characters!

I wonder if they will have rice again as a food mainstay - - we could do rice dishes!(lol)

I can't wait either - - the first episode is supposed to be 90 Minutes - - Yayyyyy!!

~~tracy

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-11-2003 - 3:18pm
I love Survivor! I'll be tuning in each week!

Rumor has it that the Producers tell them to dress like they want America to see them for this PR thing. Then they put them on a boat and drop them off on the island like that.. We're talking heels, pearls, ties and such. I think it gives almost a "stranded" flair to it. What do you think?

Nicky

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-11-2003 - 3:49pm
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(lolol)

Because after all, more than likely if you ever WERE to become stranded and a survivor out at sea, I doubt very much that you would have your hiking boots, hat, and sunscreen!

To me, Survivor is the best of the reality shows and the contestants really EARN that prize!

I got involved this year watching Big Brother, and since I happened to be not too busy, I bought the "Live 24/7 Feed" to be able to watch what goes on BeHINd the scenes. I checked it out during the evenings and it was pretty interesting the games they were playing.. all the psychological drama....let's face it, , I'm just NOSY!!(lol) I wish they did that for Survivor!!(lol) now, That would be interesting!

~~tracy

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-11-2003 - 4:40pm
Can you say VOYEUR???? ROFL!! Girl, you are TOO much! But i love it too!

*** Daisy ***

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-11-2003 - 7:56pm
I am with you Pal

I am with you Pal!!!! Can hardly control myself with the excitment. I LOVE Survior! Wish I had the guts and energy to participate! Fun - Fun Fun!

Sandy

photo RainyDay_zpsece18f80.jpg

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-11-2003 - 9:45pm
I KNEW i could count on you!! LOL I am pretty excited... One week from tonight!! YAY! Any favorites this early?

*** Daisy ***

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-12-2003 - 8:35am
Who the heck would go on any trip or (anywhere) with no underwear?????? The commercial kills me, the one chick is like I have no underwear on. Well your headed off on a boat for the day and what it wasnt important when you left the house why is it important now? I havnet checked the site out yet either but I can not wait. I agree with the stranded thing makes it more like a shipwreck with only the clothes on your back (literally)! LOL
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-12-2003 - 9:20am
STEPHANIE!!!! So glad to see you buddy! Been a while. I'm so glad we have another Survivor Freak to join us! Be sure you aren't gone so long this time, girl! Take care!

*** Daisy ***

PS: How's the candy business going?

Pages