I'm losing my mind.......

iVillage Member
I'm losing my mind.......
Sat, 09-13-2003 - 2:47pm
Well, I posted down below a few days ago to Daisy's Salisbury Steak recipe about how seeing that recipe reminded me of a childhood memory. HA!!! I have lost my mind as that was NOT the meal my friend's Mom cooked for me. (lol) See, I was telling the hubby about Daisy posting this recipe and it reminding me once again of that great meal, and, he says: That wasn't Salisbury steak you had at Charlie's - - it was SWISS Steak!!(lol) For pete's sake - - he knows my childhood memories Better than I DO!

Well, I debated, but I have chosen to prepare DAISY's Salisbury Steak - - NOT Swiss steak. I figure, I need a more RECENT memory from now on!

I'm fixing Daisy's Salisbury, and Tracy, you have given me the courage to fix RED potatoes - I actually bought a WHOLE BAG!! of red potatoes!

AND, I fixed Nicky's Pumpkin Ice-Cream Pie (i made mine with low-fat frozen yogurt) and man oh man, I 'tested' it after lunch to make sure it would be okay - - that is Delicious!! You know, you could make it even if you didn't have a pie-crust - - that would save about 100 calories a piece.....anyhow, that was so good, and with it being fall, I posted it as it's own recipe because it was buried as like the third post in the pumpkin recipes and it DESERVES a Post all its own. Nicky - - hope that's okay?

Gosh, I've been cooking lately.

My husband loves me!!!!!(lol)

Thank you guys!

~~tracy

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-13-2003 - 3:17pm
I'm smiling like a new mom at you getting your red potatoes. Very proud. Let us know how it goes. I'm trying Daisy's Tomato Chicken Parmesean for supper tonight. Doing buttery noodles with it. Can't wait...can you hear my tummy from here LOL.

Tracy

TracyPalmPoster.jpg picture by cl-daisy526