Silly Sunday Survey ~9/14~

iVillage Member
Silly Sunday Survey ~9/14~
Sun, 09-14-2003 - 9:05am
Is there any show you must be home to watch?

Do you think Ben Affleck & J.Lo will get married?

Do you visit/participate on other Message Boards?

Would you ever do Trading Spaces?

If you could get any car, what kind would it be?

Do you prefer carpeting or hardwood floors?

Happy Sunday!

Jo, Community Leader for
Childfree by Choice on Health http://

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-14-2003 - 12:15pm
Is there any show you must be home to watch? YES - - Big Brother, and "coming soon" - Survivor.

Do you think Ben Affleck & J.Lo will get married? - - WHO?(lol)

Do you visit/participate on other Message Boards? - - Yes, I am a devoted Fitness and Health Boardie - - reason being those people Used to be on the Break the Smoking Habit Board and they Really saved my life and I just love them. So, now we get Fit and Healthy together and love it!!

Would you ever do Trading Spaces? Only, only, if I could have either Vern or Gen...NO WAY with Hildy or Doug - - tho, Doug Can sometimes surprise you. I like Frank, but he in General is a little too country for where I am now. . . I still love what he does for others tho.

If you could get any car, what kind would it be? Don't know the name of it, but that new Volvo that is like an SUV - - - SAFE car!(vbg)

Do you prefer carpeting or hardwood floors? - I Personally would love hardwood, but, Rebel can NOT stand up or play on hard floor - - he slides, so, as long as he is my baby, I will have Non-slick flooring. Reb is my PUP. (vbg)

Happy Sunday! - to you too!!

~~tracy

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-14-2003 - 12:18pm

~Nope. Kids have made me lose all touch with adult programming.

~Nope. Especially since aol is reporting their break-up this morning:

http://people.aol.com/people/news/now/0,10958,485702,00.html

~I used to do the ParentSoup ones a lot. Now it's just Q and E.

~Heavens NO!! I freeze with fear of the thought of Hildi or Kia getting near my house. If I had a guarantee of which designer I'd get, maybe.

~A really big truck.

~hardwood, but I like area rugs

TracyPalmPoster.jpg picture by cl-daisy526
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-14-2003 - 4:46pm
Must see Big Brother

Ben is my man

yes (March due date club)

Trading spaces would be a lot of fun

Just got Expedition Love it

Hardwood but I have carpet
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-14-2003 - 6:52pm

Two actually - "Sex & the City" and Survivor.

Well - I actually did until the "big breakup" a couple of days ago. Although it could just be a ploy.

Yup - South Beach Diet

Nope - do not think the rooms look liveable and no way do I want to work that hard on somebody elses house (lol).

a Mercedes Benz convertiable

Although we do not have hardwood - I would love hardwood everywhere (even the kitchen) except the bedroom - need soft comfy carpet for my tootsies.

photo RainyDay_zpsece18f80.jpg

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-15-2003 - 12:15am
Is there any show you must be home to watch? .......NO, i'm not a big tv fan.

Do you think Ben Affleck & J.Lo will get married? .....NO, and this was my opinion B4 their split today, Sunday the 14th.

Do you visit/participate on other Message Boards? .....Yes, anything that i am in the mood to post on ... i used to lurk at hundreds of boards, but i get so danged mad at some of those people it just urks me to get involved.

Would you ever do Trading Spaces? ....NO... it is not me.

If you could get any car, what kind would it be? ....i want a 2004 kia amanti, i'd prefer it to be offered in 5 spd, i love that challenge, but i am wanting the bigger car.

Do you prefer carpeting or hardwood floors? .....hardwood floor all the way, this coming from a house full of carpeting except for the kitchen. poor choice in makers from long ago.

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-15-2003 - 7:13am
Welcome. It's always good to see a new face. I just read your profile. Congrats for the weight loss. You should be proud of yourself. Hope you stick around.

Tracy

TracyPalmPoster.jpg picture by cl-daisy526
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-15-2003 - 2:02pm

Well, not really, as long as i have a VCR to record it! LOL But, I do NOT like to miss Survivor... i am afraid someone is going to tell me what happened before we get to watch it so, we usually try to be home to watch it...we don't even answer the phone while it's on. All of our family know not to call us on Thursdays between 8&9! LOL If someone calls, I feel like answering "What are you thinking call me right now.....Survivor is on!

No, I don't think so.... I like her and all and I think she's pretty but i am glad that he has come to his senses about her. It doesn't seem that she values the sanctity of marriage much.

I used to be involved in the Worker's Compensation board but it is no longer. Also, I al co-cl on Holidays & Parties (but it isn't very busy right now.... just wait a few weeks, it will be hopping!)

I would but only for my kitchen or bedroom or basement. I have worked hard on fixing up my living room & dining room. I would not want Hilda (that is Hildy's real name) to do them though, she scares me. Doug is questionable and I like Frank too. Vern is great and so is Laurie. The new people are okay too, but i would definitely NOT want Hilda!

Cadillac Escalade - white with gold trim

Hard wood... but i only have it in the bedrooms. As soon as the carpet we have now gets bad enough, i'll pull it up and re-do the wood floors underneath in those rooms too. I used to say that carpeting was warmer but I have slowly turned towards the wood floors.

Okay, off to read everyone elses answers... have a great monday (sorry i'm late, again)

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-15-2003 - 2:05pm
Hi Kelly... welcome to the board! Thanks for answering the survey... i just love reading them. Hope you enjoy being part of us, looking foward to getting to know you better!

*** Daisy ***

PS: NO wonder ben broke it off with J-Lo if you're expecting in March! LOL

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-15-2003 - 2:40pm

Survivor, Can't wait till Thursday.

Don't care a celerbritys life and lifestyle doesnt interest me.

Oh yea, about 10 others.

Would love to, But the only neighbor I have met is Gladis the nosey neighbor across the fence. I also would like almost anyone but Hildy.

I would just like to have a car with no payments.

Hardwood, Because of health reasons.

Patty

http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/yttap/siggys/