QOTD for Wednesday

iVillage Member
QOTD for Wednesday
Wed, 09-17-2003 - 7:38am
What's your favorite dessert fruit?

I have a hard time picking between apples or cherries. I love apple pie and cherry pie. Not much of a cobbler person though. I readily admit that there is not much difference between a pie and a cobbler, but I just like pie better. It has to have lots of whipped cream on it too. YUM!!

TracyPalmPoster.jpg picture by cl-daisy526
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-17-2003 - 1:17pm
My dad always melts cheese on his apple pie. Glad to know there's others out there that do it too LOL.

Tracy

TracyPalmPoster.jpg picture by cl-daisy526
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-17-2003 - 12:26pm
save me the blackberry or peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream, Yum, my favorite. I also like strawberry rubarb pie, I am really getting hungry for desert, hugs Barb
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-17-2003 - 11:44am
I love apple pie! But if I'm eating just plain fruit by itself, I love chocolate dipped strawberries or strawberries with Cool Whip or powdered sugar. Yummy!

Jo, Community Leader for
Childfree by Choice on Health http://

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-17-2003 - 11:14am
YOU GO GIRL!! You are just a cooking maniac now. I love it!

BTW... i stopped at the library and got the SPQ Book of Love... haven't been able to start reading it though. I did flip through it while waiting in line to check out and i was cracking up at some of the things i read. It really does remind me of the Ya Ya Books.. did you ever read them? They did make a movie but it changed some from the book (as always) and they left out my favorite part. But.. it was still a good movie. I'm going to read some at lunch so I'll update when i get back.

Now, go whip up some cinnamon sauce, girlfriend! LOL

*** Daisy ***

PS: One of my former co-workers used to put cheese on her apple pie too... i never tried it but now I'm thinking i just might!

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-17-2003 - 10:57am
APPLe all the way for me!

Cobbler even better cause it seems like there's more fruit and gooey stuff with cobbler. But if its an apple pie - - put a slice of cheddar cheese on hot pie with a little cinnamon sauce!!!!!!!!! YUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!I used to get it like that at a restaurant and it was to DIE FOR!! I don't know about the cinnamon sauce at home - - I guess I could MAKE IT?(lol) - - now look what you did!!(lol)

~~tracy

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-17-2003 - 10:52am
My favorite dessert fruit is PEACH! I love peach stuff.... cobbler, ice cream, pie, melba... anything.. lol.

*** Daisy ***

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526