What did you think of Survivor???

iVillage Member
What did you think of Survivor???
Thu, 09-18-2003 - 10:07pm
I was kinda confused at first with all that shopping and stuff, it seemed so tiring.... but i did crack up when Rupert (i think that was his name... i'm gonna just call him Captain Caveman from now on....lol) stole the other teams shoes and stuff! Oh my goodness... i was laughing so hard.

I am kind of torn because Captain Henry Morgan is my favorite pirate but i like the people on Drake better (so far, that is). I think it really wasn't necessary when the guys dropped their shorts during the challenge but I do see that they were trying to help Osten not feel so alone. I wish they would have explained it to the other tribe though... Drake Tribe acted like they were trying to show everyone their stuff!

I do have to say that it was much better than seeing the two boobs (Heidi & Jenna) last year bathing and rubbing themselves in the river.

I guess I agree with who they voted off... she did seem like a troublemaker and was going too much on her own personal feelings.

Any thoughts gals???

*** Daisy ***

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-18-2003 - 10:21pm
So far, I'm with you Daisy!!

I thought Rupert was a character!! Great idea taking the shoes - - WELL, Morgan tribe probably would have taken them too had THey thought of it and Drake left Their raft just all out there in the open.

I almost do wish tho that they had gotten to take Some of their clothes with them, , I've a feeling I'm going to WISH Rupert had more clothes!(lol)

I've a feeling poor Lilly the scout leader won't be there for too long tho - - unless she shows some real 'gumption' and strength, I think her days are numbered, along with Ryan the produce guy.......they seem to be apart from the group and that is a no no.

Yes, I think Nicole was a good one to get off first. . . had the feeling she would be a trouble maker. Besides, I was already sick of that blue dress!(lolol)

o-ya-o-de-o-de-o-d-o-d-...you know how it goes...(lol)

~~tracy

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-19-2003 - 10:43am
I think Lil would be a great addition. I'm sure she's as strong as skinny Ryan and she's got lots of head knowledge about surviving with her scouting experience helping her. I do wish Morgan Tribe would get together and get that family feeling like Drake Tribe does. But, hopefully next week will be better...

I seen on the previews that Rupert (I guess I will just call him Rupert... he seems like a likable fella) gets ticked about something and goes out in the water and hollers like that one lady did before.. lol. The previews didn't look that good to me, hopefully they're saving the good parts!

Looking forward to next week!

*** Daisy ***

PS: Do you watch The Bachelor?? This year's Bachelor is Bob from Ferndale, Michigan, about an hour away from me. He was on The Bachelorette and got rejected but all the girls loved him so they brought him back as the Bachelor this year. I normally don't get into these, but i just have to support my fellow Michigander! LOL (Starts 9-24 ABC)

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-19-2003 - 1:18pm
NO MORE REALITY SHOWS! !(lol)

No, I kind of watched Joe Millionaire last year, but that kind is hard for me to get into. I WILL take a peek tho at the bachelor JUST to see what a Michigander looks like!(lol) .....from Ferndale, huh? ....are you old enough to have ever watched "Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman"?? I believe They were in a town called Ferndale....were They Michiganders???(lol)

~~tracy

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-19-2003 - 1:32pm
It's an interesting twist, I think. Right off hand I don't like Osten. Don't ask me why, he just gives me one of those vibes. I can't explain it. You would think he could've come up with some way to keep his shorts up. Not sure which tribe I like better yet. I wonder if all the episodes are going to be an extra 30 minutes.

Jo

Jo, Community Leader for
Childfree by Choice on Health http://

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-19-2003 - 10:08pm
I REALLY REALLY LOVED this opener! How much fun to jump in the water with your clothers on!!!! How dumb of all of them for not thinking of buying any additional clothing! Being a clothes horse - that is the first thing I would have thought of!!! That and toothpaste LOL!!!! We do need to get rid of the Scout Leader or at least get her to dump the hat!!!

This one should be fun unless it turns into the same old same old which I still will watch with great passion.

Sandy

photo RainyDay_zpsece18f80.jpg