Trouble sleeping & stress

iVillage Member
Trouble sleeping & stress
Wed, 01-27-2010 - 11:19am

For the past few weeks, especially the last week, I have barely gotten any sleep. I sleep for maybe an hour a night, if that. I am exhausted!!! I drove to my daughters yesterday, which was not as long of a drive as I thought it would be. The drive was

~ Tina ~

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-27-2010 - 12:46pm
(((Tina))), I know what you mean. Instability/insecurity is my main trigger - the biggest. Nothing spirals me deeper nor harder. I hope this little break you get with your DD gives you some space to breath and regroup. I'm thinking of you.

<
iVillage Member
Wed, 01-27-2010 - 3:25pm

Hey Tina,

I agree with Kelli...the insecurities and

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-28-2010 - 12:46pm

Thank you Kelli and Keli,

Yes, uncertainty is a huge trigger for me as well. It has been a long time since things have been this uncertain. Not knowing what is going to happen next as in having a place to live or a stable place to live. There is always some type of stress in everyone's life, but the "unknown" is the worst.

I am enjoying the break I am getting at dd's. I got a little more sleep last night (6hours). That is better than 1 hour. We go see dd's midwife tomorrow to see how she is progressing. Hopefully she will tell us dd is ready to go soon. My dd is having contractions, but not sure if they are "real" or not. But they are pretty strong at times. I know I had the contraction thing going on for a week before she was due and the 4 days before she came I was having true contractions, but I was never regular in time or strength with my contractions. Not sure if her pregnancy will be like mine or not. I hope not because it was a hard and long labor for me. I will update about her appointment.

I know what you mean Keli, about the students loans being so helpful, and how sometimes you need to what you need to do and worry about the payments later. If, I stay in school forever, I will not have to pay it back....lol...I am sure that is not true. I also have no intention to stay in school forever. I want to be done now.

I am so glad your son is taking advantage of getting his education while he is young. He is fortunate to be able to.

I will email you later Keli.

~ Tina ~

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-28-2010 - 2:25pm

You're welcome! Case in point for me, I've been having a pretty bad week - literally since last Thursday when I drove through a tornado (didn't know it at the time as we usually don't get them here, just thought I was in hell). I woke up today to find our bank acct had been hacked and over $600 missing. It had been through a trojan in our computer and I had used my debit card not 2 days ago online. We have top-notch security on our computer, but still. I have been on the computer with Norton and on the phone with the bank all day today. Every day has been something along these lines. I have been very

<