QOTD for Wednesday

iVillage Member
QOTD for Wednesday
Wed, 09-24-2003 - 6:04am

I wasn't going to do this question, but was inspired when I woke up...

What is the one thing that your S.O. does that just drives you crazy?

To me, there are certain things that are the women's job.

TracyPalmPoster.jpg picture by cl-daisy526
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-24-2003 - 10:05am
What is the one thing that your S.O. does that just drives you crazy?

Well, I lucked out pretty much in that I probably drive my Husband crazy more than the other way around.

But, if I had to come up with something, it would be in the lawn care department. He can't just cut the grass. He HAS to weed eat and mess around for hours. (lol) It drives me crazy cause it looks just fine beFore he goes and does all that and it encourages every one else to feel like They have to do all that. I hate "lawn-mower, blower, weed-eater" noise...and in the summer around here it is deafening. So I bought a reel mower, the kind you just PUSH, but, alas, I'm the only one who uses it. (lol) Couldn't get any body else to "appreciate" the golden silence of pushing!(lol)

It's okay tho. It would be worse if he Never wanted to cut the grass. (g)

~~tracy

~~

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-24-2003 - 10:09am
"" I had to go back to the sink, goo dripping all over the place, so then I also had to wipe down the floor....drives me crazy. It's so simple, you take the liner out, you replace it. ""

Tracy, I completely understand. It took my dear darlin 17 years to figure that out!(lol) What I started doing with some of the cans is I keep the next liners folded in the bottom of the can....then, when you pull out the liner that is full of stuff, you just reach in the bottom of the can and pull on a New liner. No going to look for a liner and having to come back and visit the can again. Maybe that might help.

~~tracy

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-24-2003 - 9:52pm

Oh boy.... i could fill a page here but I won't!

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526