Hi ! New to this board !

iVillage Member
Hi ! New to this board !
Tue, 09-30-2003 - 11:35pm
Good evening to ALL,

My name is Nathalie. I am from Montreal, QC, Canada. I have been interested in food/cooking for as long as I can remember.

I have both parents who like cooking, so guess it helps ...;O)

Although I like cooking there are things I don't like, I guess you can say that I am not a good explorer... but working on it! ;O)

I get my hands on anything that has a receipe, from canned tomates to free booklets in grecery stores, grocery stores calenders, magazines and FOOD TV and receipes from my mother. I am sure I am not the only one doing this ;O)

Being diabetic it adds another dimension to cooking, new challenges, but they are worth it!

Tonight for exemple I tried the receipe from Martha's Stewart's October issue magazine : marinated steaks with caramelized onions...... and it worked out beautifully! I was proud of my self ! It was good also!

Well, I guess that by saying that I am a kitchen *freak* it summs up my introduction.

I am also joining other boards : sewing, quilting, scrapbooking and some other cooking boards.

Looking forward to *meat* you all and share our passion !

Like one mentioned on FOOD TV.."Don't forget that a good meal is only 30 minutes away"

Cookingly yours,

Nathalie

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-01-2003 - 3:59pm

Oh boy... another Rachel Ray Fan!! YAY!

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-01-2003 - 7:13am

Hey Nathalie,

I read your profile after I posted to you.

TracyPalmPoster.jpg picture by cl-daisy526
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-01-2003 - 7:06am
Always great to have a new face on board.
TracyPalmPoster.jpg picture by cl-daisy526
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-01-2003 - 12:16am

Like one mentioned on FOOD TV.."Don't forget that a good meal is only 30 minutes away"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, that sounds like Rachel Ray!(vbg)