I'm back and feeling sad

iVillage Member
I'm back and feeling sad
Fri, 02-05-2010 - 6:17pm

Attn: There is a couple pics of the baby under my siggy.

I miss my DGS and DD, but I had to come home. I missed my dogs and Billy too, so it was good to see them with my return. I only got to spend 1.5 days with my DGS at his home, but I am going to go back and visit the weekend of the 13th... IF the weather permits. We are getting 25-30" of snow now and we are under a blizzard warning. I have had enough of the snow. We had 20" on Dec. 19th. I hate being trapped in, it causes me anxiety. I could never live where they have tons of snow all the time.

I have been jumpy lately too. Every little noise, especially anything repetative, is causing me to snap and be irritable. My concentration for my school work the past few days is terrible. I have a lot to get done for the next assignements for my two classes. I have an appt with my tdoc Monday, but, because of all the snow, I will not be able to get there :(

I also have a head cold and feeling sick to my stomach the past 2 days. I may have caught something while in the hospital when my dd was having the baby. The good thing is that I am proud to be a grandma. Looking at my dgs pics make me smile.

Hope everyone is well.

Peace & Light,

~ Tina ~

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-07-2010 - 1:45am
What a beautiful gb. Congrats on the newest addition. Im a previous member here newly returned. I always come here cause as I told Thau I have 2 teens that are bi polar and my mom was bi polar and my lil ones dad is bi polar. The weather here is not nearly as bad as there, Ive heard of all the snow that way. We dont get near as much but when we do and everyone is cooped up, well the only word to describe it is OMGGGGG. My son whom is almost 17 can not handle it at all. He vents with exercise, and then he comes down and doesnt want to go to school for 3 days. My lil ones dad gets snappy with everyone to the point of no return. My oldest who is bipolar with schezoeffective disorder godbless her cant handle the cold so what does she do? Move to colorado with her BF. She calls me several times a day cause she is cooped up as well. Lil ones dad went to his Pdoc app to find a note on the door saying we are closed due to the snow. We only had 2 inches. So he was in bed sick for two days. I can relate to the frustrations. Im in school and at times cant concentrate on my work because everyone around me is angry. I wait till they are all in bed then work on my work. Of course then Im exhausted at work the next day. Everyone is here for you so keep us posted. Godbless
iVillage Member
Sun, 02-07-2010 - 11:41am
Aw, he's beautiful Tina!! I hope you start feeling better both mentally and physically too. (((Hugs)))

<
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-08-2010 - 10:18am

I am glad you returned.

You have your hands full with two teen with

~ Tina ~

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-08-2010 - 10:20am

Thank you Kelli,

I think he is beautiful too, but I may be biased...lol.

~ Tina ~