Check in time. How are you doing?

iVillage Member
Check in time. How are you doing?
Mon, 02-08-2010 - 11:06am

It has been awhile since I have heard from many of you.

~ Tina ~

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-08-2010 - 9:32pm

Hi, Tina.

I'm Winter, I've only posted a few times. I have a 9 month old DD and my DH is working away from home until April. I've been having alot of anxiety lately, which usually means I'm about to go hypomanic/manic soon. I've been seeing a pdoc for 2006 which I was dx'd. I'm going to stick around and post more. I look forward to getting to know you and the other posters on this board :) I don't get alot of support from my family so its nice to be able to come here and have people understand what's going on.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-09-2010 - 12:30pm

Hi Winter!

Thanks for posting and giving my information about yourself. It has to be difficult having dh away for so long. Your dd is beautiful. I love her name, Skylee. I hear what you are saying about not getting much support from your family. I do not either. I did from my mom, but she passed away in 2005. I do get support from my dear though. We have our difficult moments, but he tries to understand and he gives me hugs when I am down. You are right, it is nice to be able to come to a support board where you can find others who can relate or provide compassion for what you are struggling with. This board has been a blessing for me over the years. I hope to see you around more. Keep hanging in there.

~ Tina ~

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-09-2010 - 7:13pm
I have been super stressed and

<
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-09-2010 - 11:06pm

I;m here but barely. I am in a rapid cycling state and mean as heck. I feel so bad for my kids right now. The 23rd can't come soon enough. but at least I know it is coming. I have also been dealing with financial aid issues and hope it is resolved now.

But mostly I am hanging on and hoping to feel better soon.