I became an aunt again yesterday!

iVillage Member
I became an aunt again yesterday!
Mon, 10-20-2003 - 8:54am
To a 9 week old black lab named Midnight! He is soooo cute! He's got the cutest little fat round belly and that new puppy smell!!! It makes me want another puppy! My pup is a beagle-heeler (part beagle, part australian heeler) and she is only 9 months old, but almost all grown up :( Anyways, she was so good with the little guy! She tried to mother him! It was so cute!

Just wanted to share. I also have a choc lab nephew named Moose! He's 3 years old and just moved back home from Boston!

Kelly

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-20-2003 - 10:08am

COngrats!!(lol)

Aw, I bet he is such a cutie!!!

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-20-2003 - 10:46am
THe kitties reacted as expected...Tibby, the baby, wanted to play with him, but Cleo being his mother as well, would not allow him to claw all over the puppy and of course would not allow the puppy to harm Tibby! Caesar (the middle cat) was interested, sniffed and what not, but refused to allow any touching. Auggie, the oldest, of course protests any and every dog in the house and walked up to Midnight, hissed, growled and batted him on the head and then went to his corner to sulk about the intruder in his home. He still does that with Cleo and we've had her since March!

He is a cutie pie! And he looks like he is going to be a very large dog! His paws are huge!

Kelly