Quick introduction

iVillage Member
Quick introduction
Wed, 10-22-2003 - 2:33pm
Thought I would formally introduce myself since I already jumped in and posted about tonight's dinner. I'm Amy, married to Mike (10 years - Wow that seems like a long time!) and we have 2 wonderful sons - Mitchell who just turned 5 and Kevin who is 4 months old. So, the name of this board definitely got my attention - Quick and Easy Recipes, is all I make these days!! I'm lucky to get dinner on the table every night - it can't take too much fussing on weeknights.

DH and I both really enjoy cooking but I do just about all of it right now since his work schedule is very hectic - either home for about 10 minutes to run out again or not home until about 8:00 at night. We generally host all the holidays at our house which is when I do the majority of my baking which was my first passion, cooking came out of necessity, lol.

I look forward to getting (and hopefully sharing) lots of good recipes and meeting some new friends.

Amy

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-22-2003 - 5:02pm

Again, Amy, Welcome!!

I have a Mike too!(g) of about 17 years now.

I am relatively new to cooking.....just never got into it, and now, at 45, have decided I'd like to have something decent to eat now and then!(lol)....and that's only going to happen if I COOK!!

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-23-2003 - 8:08am
Welcome!!

Count me in as being married to a Mike! (well, he actually prefers Michael! lol) Married 9yrs, working on a lifetime!

I've only been around this board for a couple weeks, but it is quickly becoming my #1 favorite place at iVillage!!

~Carrie

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-25-2003 - 5:50pm

I feel like the world's worst CL ever.

TracyPalmPoster.jpg picture by cl-daisy526