TGIF Fridays Dinner Will be........

iVillage Member
TGIF Fridays Dinner Will be........
Thu, 11-06-2003 - 10:28pm

Finally Friday!!

Hope decent weather's in the forecast for everyone this weekend.

Still time to get out and see the colors of fall.

So, anybody preparing a special dinner?

Trying out a new recipe?

Going out with friends or family?

What's cooking??

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-07-2003 - 7:55am
Going to dinner and a play tonight with my mom, brother and SIL. I am trying to get out of it b/c I feel so lousy, but I wouldn't mind suffering through dinner! lol!

DH will have to fend for himself tonight.

Kelly

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-07-2003 - 11:18am
Its Friday night which means Amy doesn't cook tonight!!! Its the one night a week I've told DH and my mother I DON'T cook. Sometimes we have leftovers but we usually do some sort of take out. Tonight I've actually requested pizza - usually I leave it up to them but I've already placed my order with DH.

Happy Friday to All!

Amy

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-07-2003 - 11:24am
Friday nights are our night out. We will probably go the the chuckwagon steak house, they have wonderful prime rib and we like our rare and then put on the grill for just a few minutes, it is so good. Have a good week-end everyone, Hugs, barb
iVillage Member
Fri, 11-07-2003 - 11:25am

GOOD FOR YOU AMY!!!

I think it's only right that Friday you get to do something different....otherwise it gets to be tedious.

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-07-2003 - 11:29am

Well, seeing as how almost everybody Else gets to go out on Fridays, , , (lol), , I'm going to have to make some arrangements!(lol)

I'm not much of a steak lover, but for those that are, I bet that has got to be one of the BEST dinners to be had.

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-07-2003 - 11:33am

OH, you are so lucky!!

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-07-2003 - 12:45pm
I like theater too, but I'm just not in the mood tonight. We are going to see Thoroughly Modern Millie. Supposed to be a good one - won a bunch of Tony's. Right now I'd prefer to just lay on the couch and watch Law & Order - as a lawyer I like to try to point out the flaws in the trials (ie. the objections, the rulings, etc.) LOL! Guess lawyers are of a different breed!

I'm happy now b/c they had my favorite in the cafeteria for lunch - mac & cheese! LOL! I'm sure it's not the healthy kind, but it's actually very good for hospital food!

Kelly

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-07-2003 - 12:55pm
Tonight I'm going out for pool with bf and a bunch of friends, so I'm guessing that dinner will be drinks and lots of fried appetizers! At least no cooking. And bf took me out for calamari and a big salad last night, so that was healthy. I don't have to eat healthy two night in a row, right?

Tomorrow night bf and I are going out for sushi with another couple. We all really love sushi, so we order huge amounts of it! But, fish and rice is pretty good for you even if you do eat too much - LOL!

cgirl

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-07-2003 - 1:03pm

I saw Thoroughly Modern Millie LONG ago.....I don't remember much, but I DO remember I Loved it!!

I can see where you'd enjoy those lawyer-ing shows!(lol)....must be fun to point out the stuff that is Not what would Really be done.

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-07-2003 - 1:07pm

I'm IMPRESSED!!

Sushi and calamari....you guys DINE!(lol)

Definitely not....healthy eating only ONE night in a row, after that go for it!

Gotta have fun and enjoy some good fried stuff now and then.

Sounds like that boyfriend of yours is a pretty good catch!....even if he does eat all your pies!(lol)

Have a wonderful weekend Cgirl!

~~tracy

Pages