QOTD for Monday

iVillage Member
QOTD for Monday
Mon, 11-10-2003 - 7:37am
Are you a breakfast eater?
TracyPalmPoster.jpg picture by cl-daisy526
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-10-2003 - 7:42am
Usually, my breakfast consists of vast quantities of coffee.
TracyPalmPoster.jpg picture by cl-daisy526
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-10-2003 - 8:15am

I try to be healthy in the morning....I sometimes have cheerios with skim milk or an onion bagel with a quick scrambled egg..(I get those eggs with omega 3's so there's something good for ya there)...Now that it's getting cooler, I LOVE oatmeal. ONE cup coffee.

On the weekend, we'll have maybe a roll or go out, but I really like the eggy/sausage kind of breakfast for DINNER!

~~tracy

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-10-2003 - 8:40am
I never was much of a breakfast eater but I am now! I usually have something quick - fruit and a bagel or frozen waffles. Many times though, I get something from the cafeteria at work - home fries and bacon or oatmeal. Ironically right now my breakfast is consisting of half of an oversized chocolate chip cookie, an apple and milk.

Kelly

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-10-2003 - 9:52am
I'd say that a majority of the time, I eat breakfast. I ALWAYS have either my coffee or tea to get started!! What I eat, tho, is most likely going to be something quick and simple because I am also making lunches and snacks for the kids' school day. English muffins with peanut butter, oatmeal, stuff like that.

~Carrie

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-10-2003 - 10:36am

Before my surgery, I would not eat or drink until I got to work and I would have about 3 cups of coffee loaded with sugar and cream and sometimes go to the cafeteria at work and get a bagel w/cream cheese or 2 pieces of bacon and a piece of toast and make it in to a little bacon sandwich.

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-10-2003 - 10:52am
I love all kinds of breakfasty foods. My favorite has to be my own home made buttermilk pancakes with homemade peach butter. NUMMY! Of course it has to have the sausage too. But anwhooooooo... LOL

That's my favorite breakfast.

Heather B.

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-10-2003 - 11:07am
Kicking the caffeine habit is tough! I can have a little bit, but not as much as I used to drink! No wonder I'm always tired!

Kelly

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-10-2003 - 11:21am
I always eat breakfast - my stomach wouldn't allow me to skip it! I usually eat a bagel w/cream cheese, english muffin w/peanut butter or cereal. Got to have carbs and protein or I'm a bear! Oh, and I have a cup of coffee.

On weekends, I like to have a big breakfast. Yesterday, I made breakfast for my bf and I. It probably single-handedly clogged our arteries, but it was SOOO good! I made home fries with potatoes and onions, cumin, rosemary and thyme (and a little bacon grease thrown in for flavor) and eggs and bacon and english muffins and bf finished his off with some apple crisp! And we had a pot of coffee! Perfect way for me to start the day. Now I've gone and made myself hungry.

cgirl