First time posting here but been lurking

iVillage Member
First time posting here but been lurking
Thu, 11-13-2003 - 3:48pm
Hi, thought I'd delurk and say hello. I've been on a food/cooking kick and have actually been pulling recipes to try. Got a few from here that I want to try as well.

Anyway, I don't have a whole lot to write. I just wanted to say hi!

Diane ;-)

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-13-2003 - 3:54pm
Hi Diane!

Welcome to the board! I'm looking forward to hearing more from you - I really like to know what everyone is having for dinner (which you might know if you were lurking yesterday).

Got any good recipes to share? If not, let us know how you like some of ours.

I've only been visiting here for a few weeks, but everyone really makes me feel right at home!

cgirl

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-13-2003 - 3:59pm
Thanks for the welcome. I plan on trying the scallop recipe not this weekend but next weekend. My DH who's not big on that type of seafood is going out of town for five days including the weekend so I thought it'd be a good way to treat myself. ;-)

I'll post some of my recipes. I tend not to really follow recipes for most things. For chili there's the basic recipe - the meat, tomatoes, ect. but then spice wise, pepperwise, other things I may add can vary each time I make it. I like to throw things together. I also like trying out recipes too. :-) Some I will follow verbetum. Like I'll do with the scallops but lots of times I use a recipe for the base and then modify to my tastes. BTW - this doesn't always workout.

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know everyone and I'll post some recipes maybe during that weekendwhen I"m alone. Well, my 3 year old will be with me but you know. ;-)

Take care!

Diane

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-13-2003 - 5:25pm
Hi there, Diane... I welcome you on another post.

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-13-2003 - 9:59pm

Sticking my head in to say HEY there too!!

Diane, Do check out the recipes....there are some Wonderful dishes here....those enchiladas to name ONE that we ALL love!(lol)

Glad you came out of *lurk-land*...

~~tracy

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-13-2003 - 9:59pm

Hello Diane,

Glad to have you aboard.

TracyPalmPoster.jpg picture by cl-daisy526