Survivor on tonight...

iVillage Member
Survivor on tonight...
Wed, 11-26-2003 - 6:48am
Don't forget Survivor's on tonight instead of tomorrow!!

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-26-2003 - 12:57pm
Yes, tonight the "big lie" is supposed to be revealed. Jeff Probst was on my local radio station this morning, of course he revealed nothing that has not been told already, but still interesting. The "big regret" was indeed Osten quitting the game.

Have you heard anything else about tonight's episode? I don't want to ruin anything for anyone, so maybe I'll just keep me mouth shut!

I did click the radio off when the host of the radio show started saying "according to what I've been able to find out..." I want to keep as much as possible a surprise, so I turned the radio off for a few. Last series in the Amazon, I went to a spoiler board out of curiousity, found out that Jenna and Matt were the final two and it spoiled it for me--I had been looking forward to the moment that she'd get voted out, and with that info I realized that it was not to be. :-(

Looking so forward to tonight!!

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-27-2003 - 10:50am

Okay, it's Thanksgiving....but I have to say...

WHAT in the world were those girls Thinking?

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-28-2003 - 5:47am

I agree!!

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-03-2003 - 1:16pm
Jon is the lowest ever, lying about a death to gain what? Sympathy? Anything he may have gained is not going to be worth it--ooooooo the reunion show will be good!

Sandra was smart, at least game-wise, to keep her mouth shut about the fish. But seeing someone else got blamed was pretty bad, and I did fell sorry for Christa. Burton there yelling at her, just goes to show you shouldn't place blame with no solid evidence.

Yes they were really stupid to trust Jon again. Did they just feel sorry for him? Or does he have some magic words he says over them to get people to believe him?!? Can not figure that out. Oh, well, I really hopes he goes soon, I'd hate to see him even take 2nd place.