What's on your Christmas list?

iVillage Member
What's on your Christmas list?
Mon, 12-08-2003 - 7:28am
What do you want for Christmas this year?
TracyPalmPoster.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-08-2003 - 7:31am
I have a pretty short list this year.
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-08-2003 - 8:45am
I requested the Roomba Robotic vacuum as soon as I saw it on Oprah last spring. To my amazement, my hubby ordered it for me.

I'm supposed to vacuum and mop our floors at least once a week due to my son's severe allergies to dust mites - and with two kids around who don't like the loud vacuum, I have found it very difficult to get it done. The Roomba is supposed to be quiet, plus I can just turn it on and let it go! I keep running to the door everytime I hear a truck near our house as I'm hoping it's the UPS man with my gift!

Lisa
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-08-2003 - 10:18am

Lisa...I can just see you running to the door...Waiting for the new vacuum!(lol)

Let us know how that thing works....I saw a robotic one in an ad and just was amazed...kind of like a swimming pool cleaner that goes along the bottom of the pool!(lol)

HOpe it comes soon!

~~tracy

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-08-2003 - 10:21am

Well, my present is no surprise since I ordered it myself!(lol)

I'm getting a Bow-flex and an elliptical machine....

I would also like some new cook-books....I don't have enough. (lol)

~~tracy

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-08-2003 - 1:00pm
While still in high school, when now-hubby and I got back together after being "broken up" for over 2yrs, one of the things that we swore to each other would be that we would never be alone again for Christmas. We rarely exchange anything with each other besides a card, but we are quite lovey-dovey during that time. We are, for all intents and purposes, each other's lifetime gift. =)

That being said, I would love some new kitchen toys (our deep fryer is *kaput!* and my food processor is definitely on its way out!) and some new sweaters and turtlenecks. And a haircut/style.

OH - and Bon Jovi's first two albums (I can't find the original relases of them anywhere! LOL).

~Carrie

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-08-2003 - 8:05pm
DH and I aren't exchanging gifts this year...when we want something we buy it. And now we are trying to save up for our baby and remodeling the house. But, our parents are definitely allowed to buy us gifts! LOL! I have on my list...a photo printer which my parents bought me yesterday (they wanted me to pick it out and of course the sale was this weekend and we had to make sure it works so I got an early Christmas present); and a few little things that I'm sure will go in my stocking...make-up brushes, serving utensils (I discovered at the party I had that I don't have enough! LOL!), etc. My mom usually goes nuts with stocking stuffers and they are usually very useful things - like paper, pens, chapstick, etc. MIL said she is giving me a gift certificate to the mall (can't really buy me clothes now b/c I'm in that in between funky stage of my pregnancy where nothing I own fits but maternity clothes look stupid on me!) and she usually buys me some nice piece of jewelry - last year it was diamond earrings!

Kelly

PS - Tracy - let me know how that Bowflex is...DH wants one, but probably not til after the baby comes - I told him I want to be motivated to use it then!

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-08-2003 - 9:09pm
Well, I joined Curves and that is one of my gifts.

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-09-2003 - 7:07am

My DD hates loud noises too.

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-09-2003 - 7:12am

Daisy,

I love musicals too.

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-09-2003 - 7:15am

Tracy,

The elliptical machine is my favorite thing at the gym.

Pages