Survivor...are you satisfied....

iVillage Member
Survivor...are you satisfied....
Sun, 12-14-2003 - 11:27pm

OKAY, I DO wish that Darrah had shared the stage WITH Sandra...

I Flipped when Lil hung on in the "squat" longer than Sandra...Sandra wimped out!(lol) Actually, Sandra was Not that good at challenges...But, she managed to stay out of trouble, and I guess I like her best because she wasRupert's buddy, and she was so upset when Rupert left that she pitched the fish....

I was so glad that Jon did Not make it....BUT, had he and Lil been the final two, I'd have voted for him because even tho he was a jerk...*PLAY the GAME* is ALL he did...maybe nasty, but much of it worked...and I prefer that over Lil's pitiful carrying on all the time.

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-15-2003 - 11:16am

Yeah... I was satisfied too.

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-15-2003 - 11:22am
Tracy and Daisy,

You'll be happy to know that I watched the entire 3 hour Survivor last night. Really you don't even have to watch the rest of the season because they recap everything at the beginning of the finale - lol! Anyway, I really enjoyed it! Even if I hadn't watched all the rest of the shows. My roommate watches it sometimes, so I kind of kept up with things through her. But it was fun and by the end of it, I was rooting for Sandra - just because I thought it wasn't really fair that Lil got to go home and rest for a week. Its hard to compare the two if only one of them was on the island the whole time.

But it was a blast to watch and I'll definitely have to keep my eye out for the next one! Maybe I'm becoming a regular-lol!

cgirl

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-15-2003 - 12:26pm

Oh Boy, maybe a Survivor convert here?(lol)

Cgirl you are right....Lil DID get a break...she was voted off and was not on the island for I think they said 8 days...that's a big chunk of time....

I'm glad that Sandra won...especially since they are a military family....she is in base housing and said this morning that she'd like to buy a house, but since they may be moving she'll just hang on to the money since the only other thing she needed was a car and she Won that....

So Cgirl....you won't have to wait long....Feb is the start of All Star Survivor!(lol)....gotta tune in to see Rupert and I BET Johnny Fairplay will be there too...

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-15-2003 - 1:07pm

I thought that when they brought back the "outcasts" that Jeff said they had only been given rice

BabyFoot.jpg picture by cl-daisy526