Gosh where IS everyone?

iVillage Member
Gosh where IS everyone?
Tue, 06-22-2010 - 12:18pm

It's been so quiet on here lately.

Jodie

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-22-2010 - 4:42pm

Lessee...my students' recital was this past weekend; it went really well.

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-23-2010 - 10:13am

No one really posts on the board anymore, and when I try to ask QOTW or anything, hardly anyone participates. I have tried to get people to join in, but no luck.

I am not doing too well. Just got over a stomach virus and still feeling tired. I am dealing my pain, as usual. Just kind of depressed and exhausted mentally and physically. I have one more week of school and then a nice break before the fall semester. I have to get an epidural in my back July 6th. I just do not want to have to worry about anything for awhile, kwim?

I am contemplating on stepping down from the board. I go back and forth as to what to do. I just have so much going on with school, doctors, and my pain issues. I also know when I start my fall semester, along with my internship, I am going to be so busy and dealing with a lot of stress. I will be doing a lot of traveling and I know with my pain and fatigue issues, I will use up all my energy doing my school work and internship. It would not be fair to anyone on the board if I cannot be here and keep up on the board.

Glad things are better for you, Jodie. Hope things stay that way, or they get even better.

~ Tina ~

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-23-2010 - 11:14am
Been in a

<
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-23-2010 - 11:14am
I

Jodie