DH and kids leave tomorrow

iVillage Member
DH and kids leave tomorrow
Thu, 07-22-2010 - 8:48pm

They'll be gone till at least mid September.

Jodie

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-23-2010 - 8:34am

Being alone this long may seem weird, but I think it may be good for you. It will give you time to focus only on yourself and get some rest. Take good care of yourself during this opportunity. Things you can do while on your own: Rent good movies, or go to the movies. Make yourself your favorite foods. Take bubble baths without being interrupted. Read a good book. Go to a park and watch people, animals, nature...Make a list of things you like and would enjoy doing; things you could not do with the kids too. I hope these 10 weeks is a time of peace and healing for you. I know you have been so stressed and overwhelmed.

That is awesome about the money DH will make while away and the money you will get in October from the PFD. I am sure that will help out a lot!!

I am glad you were able to keep your car, but boy they really jacked up the monthly payments. But at least you still have wheels to get around.

Keep your chin up and I am glad things are looking better for you. You needed a break.

Hugs,

~ Tina ~

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-23-2010 - 9:21am

It sounds like things are a little more positive right now.

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-23-2010 - 8:44pm

Whenever it seems that there's no light at the end of the tunnel, I always tell myself, it won't turn out as bad as I thought it would,and most of the time it doesn't. Take care and I'm glad things have worked out for you.