~*~*Manic Monday*~*~

iVillage Member
~*~*Manic Monday*~*~
Mon, 07-26-2010 - 8:29am

It is the beginning of the week and usually it can be overwhelming, depressing, or just another day beginning the week.

What is on your mind or agenda list for the day or week? How is everything going?

Lets Talk :-)

~ Tina ~

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-26-2010 - 3:14pm

It's pouring rain up here in Alaska which is odd for the Anchorage area.

Jodie

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-26-2010 - 3:40pm

Poor Brendan, I hope he is doing better today.

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-26-2010 - 6:22pm

I am jealous of you for having temps in the 50's and 60's. I am a heat hater too. I cannot wait for Fall temps to get here in Maryland.

Brendan....poor little man. I hope he starts to feel more comfortable there at his uncles. So, Keeley is a pinball everywhere she goes...lol.

I know it has to feel weird being alone when you are used to the demands of the kids and having dh there. I would feel weird too. But like you said, Jon is earning some good money that you all need. How has he been feeling?

Your boss is a butt head!!! Amy has a great idea about writing down the instructions and referring back to them when you need to. Is there another co-worker there that will be nice enough to help you out?

Dealing with ignorant people can be so agitating, but you are better then he is. You have compassion where he has none. I always feel people pay for the way they treat others in some way. Sometimes they lose income, deal with some other life loss, or they have to face the very problem they belittle. But go to work and keep your head high and make your paycheck.

Keep hanging in there, Jodie. Hugs,

~ Tina ~

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-27-2010 - 1:26pm

Edited 7/27/2010 1:30 pm ET by theresa_winger