Husband who hacked into wife's e-mail faces felony charge

iVillage Member
Husband who hacked into wife's e-mail faces felony charge
Tue, 12-13-2011 - 9:08am

Saw this and thought of you guys!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sounds a bit harsh, but I'm sure he'll get out much sooner with the jails being so over crowded and all and this being a non violent crime. I do feel sorry for the guy though. He knew something was amiss with his wife so he hacked her e mail. The guy was probably going crazy knowing something was up and not having the proof. That feeling really does drive you to do things you normally would not do. I guess the lesson here is that one should know the laws in your state before you attempt something like this.
Community Leader

This could be groundbreaking.

Goldfish

iVillage Member

That is messed up. I agree with whoever wrote that the law needs to stay out of family business. This is not a court case, it is a family matter.

This is one of the times when I think about what it would look like if a woman snooped on her husband and found out he was having an affair... I really think the fact that he's male has a lot to do with this. There is still no real outcome for this case, it seems. I'm just going to try to remain in a place where state law doesn't intrude on my household... Welcome to the world of Big Brother.