Christmas Contractions

iVillage Member
Christmas Contractions
Mon, 12-26-2011 - 10:23am

Anyone else have horrible Braxton Hicks all weekend from being so busy and on their feet so much? This is baby #4 so I'm having tons already but yesterday they were horrible, they were so tight from my back into my stomach that I could barely breath. (they weren't coming and going like real contractions so I wasn't worried) My stomach was also hard as a rock. Hopefully today they don't kick up again because we have Christmas at my parents house today.

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-26-2011 - 1:33pm
I didn't have many BH this weekend, but there were some minor ones, but I wasn't horribly busy. I did have a bit of lower back pain, but I've noticed that more often since my belly has decided to get bigger. I hope they went away for you and you could enjoy your visit.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-26-2011 - 1:39pm
I didn't have too much of that but we had a pretty laid back Christmas. Just try to listen to your body and rest when you get a lot of them!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-26-2011 - 6:51pm

I had a few. But I am incrediably exhausted!! I need a few days to recover. But nope I am back to work! This is # 4 for me as well. And the Braxton Hicks contractions are much worse and more frequent with this one.

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-26-2011 - 11:09pm
Mine have slowed down. I find they are worse during growth spurt. Take it easy!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-26-2011 - 11:57pm
I had a couple, nothing crazy. I've been surprised that I haven't experienced them a bit more yet. I know last pregnancy this time I had begun to feel them very frequently. I hope you slowed down and got some rest :)

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-27-2011 - 1:08am

I have been getting them for a little over a week now. I will have periods where I get them one right after the other for about a half hour and then they go away. I get them in the evening a lot. I've been trying to take it easy as I haven't had this many contractions this early with my other pregnancies that I can remember.

You are not alone! I hope they ease up and you can relax a little now with Christmas over. I plan on having an all out pajama day tomorrow myself!

Karen

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-27-2011 - 9:09am
Not too many here either but we were pretty laid back as well. I always try to keep the holiday's low key, I hate being so busy. We aren't fancy or full of big traditions or anything so that played into my favor for sure.

But I am also SO EXHAUSTED! I've been falling asleep on the couch around 9pm most nights for the past week. I would like to sleep in longer in the morning but Lucas is teething and he's having some rough nights too. What I wouldn't give for a solid 12 hour sleep!
sig2-sm

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-27-2011 - 10:06am
I havent had any either, just back pain more then anything else. We were pretty busy this christmas, so i'm a little surprised that i didnt get any. I did however get swollen feet.
Photobucket