Stepping Down as CL

iVillage Member
Stepping Down as CL
Wed, 09-05-2012 - 1:38pm

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that I am going to be stepping down as CL for the board.  There is just so much going on with my life right now that I have got to stop and take a deep breath and figure out the path that I need to take.  As I posted, my Mom-in-law passed two weeks ago.  She was like a Mom to me and such a wonderful friend to me as well.  I have a lot of grief from her passing that I need to take some time to process.  I am having surgery next week to repair a hernia I got while pg with my son and at the end of the month, I am being laid off from a 17-year job that I enjoyed.  So, my life is just one big upheaval right now.

I wish everyone the best of luck and hope that everyone will be blessed with lots of good betas and healthy pregnancies!!! :smileyhappy:  This has been such a wonderful experience and I have been blessed to have been a part of such a wonderful communtiy of women.  

God bless you all!!!

Cilla

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 10:12am
You certainly need to focus on you... I hope everything works out well moving forward for you . I am so sorry for your loss... Keep in touch and may you always be blessed :smileyhappy: XOXO