Curel Survey Participants: Post your feedback here!

iVillage Member
Curel Survey Participants: Post your feedback here!
Wed, 09-12-2012 - 2:32pm

Recently, some of you participated in this survey and  were chosen to received a free full size Curél® Intensive Healing Cream. We've created this board especially for you to share your experiences with this product...

Have you tried it yet?  Would you recommend it to others? Let us know what you think!

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 2:01pm
Love the product! It really helps keep my skin looking refreshed and hydrated. Will definitely continue to use!
iVillage Member

I totally agree. I don't really need anything too intense for my body, but my feet feel amazingly soft.

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 2:19pm

I thought the cream wasa little oily, but my skin does feel smooth.  I would continue to use it

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 2:25pm

I'm really particular about the products I use on my skin and in my hair. I go out of my way to avoid using any products that list alcohol as their first ingredient or at all. If you try doing this, you will soon realize how difficult is it. The reason I prefer to stay away from alcohol-filled products is because they aren’t good for you. As you know, alcohol causes you to get dehydrated. So when applying any products that contain alcohol to your skin you’re really just drying it out more. (you will find yourself having to use that lotion all throughout the day) After receiving my sample of Curel, I immediately read the label to check the ingredients. I was thrilled that not only was alcohol NOT listed as the first ingredient but it wasn’t listed at all! This advanced therapy will truly last me forever because it will do the job right the first time. So happy I have this jug of Curel to heal and moisturize my dry skin on these winter days to come. 

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 10:49am

I suffer from a mild form of Eczema and having the right cream for my body is very important.  I have tried similar products and have found that my skin still flakes and dries during the course of the day.  In using the Curel Intensive cream, my skin stayed moisturized and did not flake.  I am loving this product so far and will definitely continue to use it.

iVillage Member

I was surprised at the size of the product that arrived! For me the consistency seemed a bit thick, but after working it into the skin it leaves it feeling soft, plus it doesn't take a lot. This "sample" will last a long time.

Sharon

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 1:17pm

Well first I am going to have to admit I am impressed with iVillage over my sample. It not only arrived just days after I took the survey, but the size is really a surprise. I expected a few of those hard to open packets but got a full sized jar of Curel.

The instructions were easy to read. I tried the product then typed in the URL and here I am. I am loving this product! I have extremely dry skin and this time of the year I get cracked and dry spots. I am so surprised at the instant relief and how good it feels on. It doesn't look or feel like I greased up when applying it.

I had never heard of this stuff before but now I am definitely going to look for this product in stores.

Brenda

Community Leader
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 12:37pm

I got mine this week and I've been using it on a couple of dry spots on my hands (among other places).  I can feel a difference already, especially one spot where I have a callous and it was quite painful.

Sue
Homeschooling mom to DD15 & DS11

CL of Homeschooling, Signature Showcase, Ectopic Loss, and Fertility Charting

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 10:06am

This is a great moisturizer once it is absorbed.  It is a thicker creme that anything I have used before and it takes awhile to absorb into your skin.  It works great and keeps be moisturizered for a long time.  I would definitely buy this product and I would recommend it if you have very dry skin.

Community Leader
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 8:56pm

After a few more days' use, I still really like the lotion.  My heels, and my writer's callous that was painful and cracking, are both softer.  My son has been putting it on a dry itchy excema patch and it's healing nicely, as well. Definitely a good product...one that I would consider replacing once the free sample jar is used up.

Sue
Homeschooling mom to DD15 & DS11

CL of Homeschooling, Signature Showcase, Ectopic Loss, and Fertility Charting

Pages