That rush

iVillage Member
That rush
Mon, 09-24-2012 - 3:38pm

So a couple of weeks ago I met a woman at a birthday dinner for a mutual friend.  I didn't know anyone at the dinner and just by chance sat next to her.  So here I find myself two weeks later, sitting at the park with her, having lunch and a really great conversation.  Followed with some heavy kissing...

What an overpowering feeling to desire someone and feel desired in return.  I know a lot of discussions on here are more of a rant, but I hope some of you are feeling some of that passion and fervor that's driven us to this forum.  

I'm playing with fire with this one though.  

iVillage Member
In reply to: sonyut
Mon, 09-24-2012 - 7:52pm

Oh boy, are you in t-r-o-u-b-l-e!! :smileytongue:

xAP & I still feel this way after 6 yrs.  We keep waiting for it to fizzle out and it just never has.  Even his innocently touching my hand during a conversation sets off a spark.  And the way he looks at me.... :sigh:   It makes it SO much harder to accept why he's not here with me right now.  But, how could I ever regret it?

Playing with fire?  You could get burned.  Or you could just get really hot & sweaty!!  :smileysurprised:  Enjoy!

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-24-2012 - 7:54pm
Mutual desire is always the sweetest and Sonyut I'm glad i'm in the same place as you right now. Haha here's to wishing that the feeling never ends!
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-24-2012 - 7:55pm
Oh and why fire with this current one as opposed to any previous ones?
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 9:20am

Well... in the past I've had affairs that were simple and anonymous.  That's the benefit of being on Ashley Madison I suppose.  Each person isn't looking to "upgrade" or ruin the other's relationship.  With AM there is a mutual risk = mutual respect.  This one is different though because we have a common friend involved that she could easily talk to.  She knows who I am on Facebook and could easily notify my significant other about my shenanigans.  She has really has nothing to lose and I'm not exactly sure what she wants from me.  Is it a simple Ashley Madison relationship that mentioned before, or more.  Don't get me wrong, I'm OK with being a good friend and maybe a bit more, but I definitely can't be her boyfriend.  My concern is when she realizes this, will she start flipping over tables and punching holes in walls while blaming me for everything.  OK, maybe not that extreme, but you get my drift.

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 11:39am
I guess that's why full disclosure is important right at the beginning. Although of course once feelings develop especially on the woman's side there is a chance of all hell breaking loose. Lol! But as with all As, that's a chance we've got to take. Hope all goes well for you Sonyut :smileyhappy: