Good Monday Morning! Last week of September!

iVillage Member
Good Monday Morning! Last week of September!
Mon, 09-24-2012 - 4:44pm

Hope you all had great weekends! What did you get up to?

What are your goals for this week? Any plans or anything unusual?

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 9:39am

Well aside from the hotsprings trip that I covered in my journal Caden and I went apple picking which was really fun!  I started a new batch of apple wine but I still have plenty of apples left over so I'm going to have to find something else to do with them - maybe juice them or make applesauce or fruit leather.  I really don't know.

The normal - workout and tracking.  I do need to get my closet cleaned though so I'll make that my extra goal.  It's starting to look like my laundry hamper exploded in it...lol.  I just need to go through all my clothes with a critical eye and eliminate alot of them!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 12:51pm

Well it was our University Alumni weekend and then my friends wedding, plus family in town - so a busy busy weekend! Honestly, Sunday afternoon I collapsed and slept of course until dinner out with my gram and mom. LOL

I'm fighting off a miserable cold that is quickly travelling from my head to my chest. So this week my goal is to make plans for October, get lots of sleep, and get myself organized after a hectic September! I have one more event this weekend, and then a meeting Thursday night for my board but after that it's easy sailing!