please read

iVillage Member
please read
Mon, 09-24-2012 - 5:20pm
Hello.. I had my last period aug 6th. So I am 21 days late.. My periods havent been normal but I have never been this late.. I took one of the 88 cent tests from walmart it was negative.. I thought I saw a faint line in the sun but I might have siked myself out. I have been getting headaches and dizzy some and that is about it.. With both my pregnancys before my breasts hurt and they dont know.. Any idea? Has anyone used the 88 cent tests from walmart? What are the odds I am pregnant and it isnt showing up? Any inputs are welcome could there be something else wrong as to why i am almost a month late?
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 1:43am
Are you having any af symptoms at all? When did you test last? I know sometimes during a stressed month and when all I can think about is ttc then mull over every potential feeling that could be pregnancy it delays my period. Sometimes I will even skip a month making me even more batty! If tests come out negative and nothing else could be going on try to push it out of your mind maybe af will make a debut. Keep us updated.