Still can't feel baby

iVillage Member
Still can't feel baby
Mon, 09-24-2012 - 7:32pm

Hi girls.

Just wondering if I'm the only one who still can't feel baby? I thought I did a couple weeks ago, but can't be sure now as I haven't felt it since. I'm getting nervous cause I keep dreaming that something is wrong. I have appointment with Midwife end of this week. 

I've usually felt my baby move much earlier than this. About 14 weeks. The placenta is posterior this time, I can't see that would make a difference. Any ideas? I've tried poking, but this little one won't poke back like my others did. 

Candice

BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-24-2012 - 7:48pm

Awwww!  I hope everything is ok.  Maybe you've just been too busy and active to notice.  :smileywink:  I'll send "baby movement" vibes your way!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-24-2012 - 8:10pm

I'm in the same boat...and it sucks :-(. I also thought I felt it a few weeks ago, but haven't since. I even try to lie real still st night hoping to feel something. Hopefully, we will soon.

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-24-2012 - 8:14pm

I'm at 13 weeks and haven't felt baby move yet but I don't remember feeling my other 2 moving until I was around 16 weeks so I'm not worried about not feeling anything yet.  I think some women are more sensitive to the sensations than others.  Dh has commented that I have a high pain tolerance level, so I suppose it's possible that the two are related. 

Lisa

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 8:27am
I'm with you and some of the other posters. I thought I felt the baby move a couple weeks ago but really nothing since. I'm 15wks. With my other pg's, I felt movement at 18w and then 17w. It does make me worry but I'm trying to hang in there until my 16w appointment next Tuesday. Hope you ladies get some movement or some reassurance soon. It really is early for us to be feeling movement, even if we've done this before :-)
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 3:11pm

No movement felt here either and I'm a 3rd time mom. I believe I was 18 weeks with my 1st, I can't remember my second ! I'm not too worried about it. I'm 15 weeks. Dont worry too much about it, it will happen soon !