Work contact tonight - ugh!

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Work contact tonight - ugh!
Mon, 09-24-2012 - 10:46pm
I've maintained NC with xAP since 8/28 but since we work together it was bound to happen and tonight it did. It was via email and others in the string. XAP is high level technical support staff and my direct boss who has Chief in his name encounted a problem. I was copied in to the email about midway through. I posed a question to xAP that my boss and I discussed via phone first. However there was a piece of info that both boss and I overlooked. Anyway rather than xAP restating what we both overlooked he replies "as I indicated in my previous email". I was thinking that I was taking this personal and being over sensitive but then I realized, no, he is this way all the time. Always covering his ass (sorry but "butt, didn't seem strong enough ) . That's why a lot of folks at work don't care for him. He can't play nice. I always overlooked that in him. He was always the "victim" . Everyone was always out to get him. Now that I look back he always blame shifted too. Not looking for advice. Just really came here to vent and say WHAT WAS I THINKING! How could I think I wanted to spend my life with someone like this. Hugs to all!
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-24-2012 - 11:25pm

I know you were just venting, but I just have to join you in your vent .  People like him really grate on my nerves...and I've worked with plenty just like him.

"as I indicated in my previous email...up yours"

ahhh...that felt good.

Hugs back, Love

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 8:51pm

Thanks for the heads-up, love

How did it make you feel being FB stalked?

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 8:42am
And if he can stalk you, so can everybody else. Privacy settings!!!!!