New here to this board from board pregnant after miscarriage

iVillage Member
New here to this board from board pregnant after miscarriage
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 12:47am

Hello Ladies!

My Name is Cherry..yes like the fruit lol! I have never liked my name but I did'nt pick it for myself my mother did...WHAT was she thinking lol! Well I am due April2nd and I am from the pregnant after micarriage board, I love the women over there they are wonderful and very supporting! I wanted to join over here as well if you ladies here don't mind. I am on my sixth child with three losses in a row before this pregnancy. I found out I have a blood clotting disorder called factor five..I never knew I had it until a couple months ago when I got tested to find out why I was having miscarriges..the strange thing is I had already had children with no issues and then it all hit at once..I just feel lucky that they were able to find a source and so far I am doing well..I just have to give my self shots everyday of heprin to thin my blood on top of baby asprin a day. Anyway that is just a bit of my story to let you know a little about me. I wish you all well and hope to get to know you!!

iVillage Member
Hi Cherry,

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the April 2013 Expecting Club! I hope that you find friendship and support here during your pregnancy journey. Sending you tons of sticky baby vibes and wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months!

photo snowsiggy.png

Community Leader

Hi Cherry and welcome to the Board.  Huge Congrats on your wonderful news! :smileyvery-happy:

So many of us have gone through losses and understand what that feels like.  I wish you a happy and healthy 7 more months :smileyhappy:

Wendy

iVillage Member

Hi Cherry - welcome to the boards! I hope you find the same support and friendship here as you did on your pregnant after MC board!  So far the ladies here seem great.....but we could always use some new faces around here :smileyhappy:

I hope your current regiment is just what you need to make it through the rest of your pregnancy....holding the baby in your arms will make it all worth it :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member

Thank you ladies for the warm welcome..I look forward to getting to know all of you!

iVillage Member
I am here after a D&C on April 26th for a missed miscarriage. I was 10-11 weeks pregnant due November 15th 2012 by lmp. I was on a very nasty recalled birth control pill... that was recalled the same month of conception by the company/fda! I refused further bcp's after the ordeal and here I am only this time it is completely healthy. That was my first and only loss I've ever had but it was terrible. I am so sorry you and other women go through it multiple times... I wish you the best on this pregnancy <3
iVillage Member

Congrats on your pregnancy. Wishing you a healthy one.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
My dh has leiden factor V--he found out when he was tested because his sister had some major complications since she wasn't diagnosed until her 4th pregnancy when she had her entire femoral vein clot up. She did have a healthy pregnancy but leiden factor V is something to be taken seriously!!

Alice

iVillage Member

Welcome and congrats on your new little one. :smileyhappy: I also misscarried prior to this baby...in late April and had to have a D & C in May. I have 5 children already, and it was my second miscarriage (I had also miscarried between babies 2 and 3 many years ago. This time things seem to be going well...but I think you always worry a little after a loss. Looking forward to getting to know you and the other ladies here. :smileyhappy:

Jen

Jenifer: Momma to:

Jaron age 21 yrs~ Jayt age 19yrs~ Joely age 14yrs ~Cash age 3 yrs ~ Hank age 9 months and two angel babies <

iVillage Member

Thank you for all the nice warm welcoming from you nice gals! My name is rare and I had a friend I went to school with that had the same name as I and same middle name spelling and all lol !