Had it with ex-h...sent email

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Had it with ex-h...sent email
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 1:08am

Hi all,

This is possibly the wrong board to post this, but having nowhere else to go..here it must be :-)

So, today is my ex-h's b-day (as well as my daughter in-law, and good childhood friend) and of course, I do see him in the pub. He was with his usual cronies, as well as someone who used to be "our" best friend..along with said cronies w. La, la...lets pretend nobody knows one another...fine. 

Except that, I had a couple of cocktails myself...and decided to fire off an email. I am tired of sitting back and accepting all responsibility for what happened in our M. It was he as much as I. I'M not the one who told all and sundry that I was "frigid"..etc, etc. Hell, I had my own true stories...that remained with me.

I lost it tonight though, because he's been "friendly" with the Mom of the "person" who caused OUR son so much grief. So friendly in fact, that I saw him kiss her on her bloody cheek!! I am beside myself...losing it actually. So I sent an email, and I don't care.

If he was in front of me right now, I would probably go to jail...that's how badly I want to physically hurt him.

Luckily though, I'm a grown up...and I can resist this urge. I kinow I can, I know I can, I know I can.... :-)

Nite, nite

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 7:55am

I'm thinking, better to send an email than get violent / in trouble / jail etc. 

Another idea, write an email and then don't send it. Unless you want him to think you're interested. Just sayin :smileyhappy:

-jana