Happiness!

iVillage Member
Happiness!
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 7:06am

Oki, this board  should  soon be called Miserable Marriages and I do not want that and I guess no one else want that.

So come on girl and guys and write  something about your marriage that made you happy today!

My  happy moment today was finding  hubby and daughter  cuddling in the sofa, she had just woken up and daddy was there so arms up for a cuddle and  they looked so happy both of them.

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: misstrygg
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 12:50pm

My husband decided we should shower together since the baby was a sleep, well she woke up hungry, so he said I shower first and then you can shower for 20 min and just relax and I dress and change E.   

To me that is worth so much and I was done in 10 anyway but oh nice not being stressed.

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 4:09pm
My husband brought me subway for lunch today :smileyhappy:

Malea

Looking to work from home ? Ask me how :

www.askmalea.com

iVillage Member
In reply to: mrosie
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 6:13pm

That's great that DH is making things so easy for you.

I'm sorry to hear about your pregnancy loss. That is tough.

RoseAnn

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 5:48pm

Great idea!  DH has just been amazing lately.  

My parents are in the middle of relocating from VA to OK, and my dad has been out there working for the past 4 months while my mom sold their house here, worked to pay off some of the things for the property they bought (putting in the electric, water and septic for example) so that they'd have that all done and paid for when they started building a house.  My mother has been living with us for the past 3 months while working.  

DH has just been awesome having here here and not complaining or stressing out about it at all.  We also lost a second pregnancy in June and he's just been amazing with me and about the whole thing.  Between my mother living with us and another loss you'd think we'd be totally stressed or having a difficult time, but it's actually been a pretty happy and stress free summer thanks to DH.  

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 8:24am

I had a stressful day yesterday dealing with some repair on our house. When I got home, I insisted DH take me out to dinner (and a drink). While we were sitting at our favorite Mexican restaurant, drinks in hand, laughing up a storm, DH motions for me to look behind me. There's the cutest little girl, maybe 3 y.o., blond hair in pig tails, with her chin resting on the booth divider, just staring at us. DH said she'd been in that position for at least 5 minutes before he pointed her out to me. It makes me giggle just to think of her. :smileywink:

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 3:14am

My husband  kissed me good bye this morning, relised he was early for the buss and came  back for more kisses, I am still smiling.

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 1:10pm

Dh is out of town on business til tomorrow (left Sunday) and he texted me a couple hours ago "Love u".  Of course we do this every day anyway since we don't see each other until 5:00 during the week.  I leave at 7:30 and he's still sleeping as he works out of our home, so doesn't get up til 8. 

Dh left on Sunday, so I took the opportunity to spend time with my DD25 and DD21 who live close by.  :smileyhappy: 

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 10:45am

My husband just cleaned the bathrooom,  why because he felt it needed it and I was nursing E and couldnt do it. Those small things makes me happy.

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 10:20am

Thanks for the push for some positivity! I've found that over the years many unhappy people show up here looking for advice, guidance, insight. I try to take it as a compliment that they see us as role models. But you're right that it's always good to focus on the positive!

Our dog had surgery on her leg a couple of months ago and it has been recommended that she get 2 walks a day to help regain her muscle strength. DH has been getting up extra early before work so that we can all go for a walk together. I never would have been able to talk him into that if it weren't doctor's orders but I'm glad he's willing to do it for the good of the puppy. :smileywink:

RoseAnn

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 9:32am

Glad you started this, Misstrygg!  :smileyvery-happy:

It doesn't matter how hectic a day I have at work or how unreasonable people behave, when I come home and see DH, everything suddenly seems all right.

Pages