Tweedle deedee Tuesday!
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 8:20am

What's your plan for today?

Michelle

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 8:35am

Going to be a cakewalk today.

Wake & feed Mira. Botanic Center for the morning, not sure I'll stay for lunch. Especially since I gave all my cash to Tasha last night! School is selling homecoming Tees starting today, for $12, $4 of which is going to the drummer who was hit by the car at the beginning of the year.

Mow the back yard? RIF closet is a must today as the last of my catalogs have come in, though the treasurer hasn't let me know what my PTA budget is nor responded on a time she can help order.

Pick up Volleyball girls - and amazingly I think that is it!

Must do scrappy planning tonight - didn't last night because local SIL is on her way to visit her son for the next week and spent the night here before her early flight and so she can leave her van here instead of paying at the airport. Hmmm. I didn't need to trade cars today did I? Could have just used her van for Volleyball. Oh well. Coordinator is taking on Mondays drives, so maybe I'll use the van next week & take both her shifts since I can. N & I played a game of Risk (I won in just over an hour!) then read with Sarah while Mira played Mah Jong with SIL on her iPad. Nice evening.

Michelle
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 9:48am

Another day, another day.  It's Tuesday.  Working until 3:15, then off to pick up Sarah for piano.  Maybe home for a brief bit after piano, then take Sarah to volleyball and pick Em up from a team dinner and take her to the high school for one act.  Home.  Late supper after vb practice.  DWTS the Results, pick up Em from one act, maybe pick out papers for that last layout? 

Last night on the way home from the volleyball game (which they won WOOT!) I came to the realization that Sarah needed shoes for this weekend and the best time to go shopping was after supper last night.  I missed about 3/4 of DWTS, but at least I got to see all of Castle.  But I was tired and didn't try to do anything else.

Have pictures of the girls dressed for 80s day, but they are on my camera and I didn't have time to upload.  Maybe tonight.

Karens siggy
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 12:31pm

MJ sounds like a good day!

I hope you get your RIF stuff taken care of. I know how much it means to you.

Enjoy your evening.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 12:31pm
Karen, you sound tired....
I hope you have an easy day despite all the running.
I hope you have time for scrappy planning! :smileyhappy:
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 12:34pm

Yesterday dh had a dr. appt, so we went there, and then got a quick bite to eat. I actually spent most of the day scrapping--did three cards yesterday and started on the 4th one.  I've used up most of my supplies from these card kits I used to get, so that's good! Really there were only 3 kits that I tried the techniques and the rest I ended up just doing my own thing with them. Their cards were not my style.

Anyway, today I have OT. I have one more session and I think from there she is going to decide if I should keep coming or not. She asked me if I got any relief and I told her some, but the pain always comes back. I suppose I could say that at least it's bearable, whereas before there were times that I couldn't take it.

Anyway, after that, I hope to be able to take some pics so I can get more into my shop. That's about it--oh and I'll watch Dancing with the Stars too and the Voice!

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 12:43pm

Well I am at school.

Exhausted. For the past 3 nights we have had night time calls and texts from Wills office.  Last night we stayed up past 1. He was back up and out of bed at 5:20 to work more.  They wouldn't even stop long enough for him to shower and dress, I was fielding messages and replying.  We finally got to leave the house at 7:20, we usually leave at 6:45 on school days.  Got to school at 8:10. which is fine my class doesn't start til 9 but he had to take 5 calls on the way while driving! its awful.  the thing that is broke is not even his problem its a different department.  His bosses bosses boss called from Poland at 7am today! OY thats just not good. So its been a very long stressful few days.  The 'broken' computer issue on the line costs the company like a million an hour when things can't run.   if you have a moment please pray for his sanity and for him to get through this. TY

I put veggie beef soup into the crock pot before I left today.  So dinner is bascially done when we get home.  Helps make for less stressful evenings.

I need to do a couple of things for Diva tonight. I need to clean the kitchen floor tonight as well.  I have very little homework so that will help.  I need to get some house work done and I am trying to not ask Will to do much right now because of his work.  he is doing mostly 18 hour days right now.

need to get alot of scrappy planning done, i just thought of some photos that I need to get printed.

thats all for now.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!!!!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 12:49pm
Scrapping sounds great! :smileyhappy:

Keep doing the OT if you can as you can see its starting to help and will hopefully continue to get better!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 12:56pm
oh yeah just found out that my ex and his new wife are expecting again. this will make #3.
he is still having kids after his children have started. my daughter will have a sibling younger than her baby, their other two kids are barely older.
this from the man that had me tie my tubes cuz he only wanted 2....
this is #5.....
yes i am still bitter.
however I moved on from wanting more several years ago when I had 4 teens in my house at one time.
and
Grandbabies are just so much more fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 1:51pm

Stacy, do the floor quick and then scrappy planning and early to bed. That is an ORDER! Glad dinner is done. No idea what we are having, but temp is nearing 80 and I have corn on the cob that needs using. Probably chicken on the grill. I think I'll marinate some before I head to the school book closet :0.

I need to get back into planning meals, right now am just trying to use up some stuff.

Lauren, relief is relief! Glad you are getting some benefit and yay for scrapping!

Karen - take a deep breath. I hope piano time is quiet time for you!

Michelle
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 7:16pm
ahhhhhhhhhhhh ... that sounds delightfully calm for you! I hope you get your scrappy planning in. :smileyhappy: And you won Risk in just over an HOUR? HOW on EARTH did you do THAT?

&nb

Pages