Prayers for Megan and Ry

iVillage Member
Prayers for Megan and Ry
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 9:49am

Hey there ladies. Megan needs our prayers. Here is what she posted on FB

"Ry is in the hospital as he started having seizures yesterday afternoon. He is doing well now - on Ativan and stable but they're definitely not febrile seziures, so the neurologist is coming by this morning to consult and run an EEG and maybe an MRI".

her update a few minutes ago is that Ry is having an EEG at 1 and then they will talk to the neurologist. He is doing pretty well, no seizures since 1am when they put him on the ativan. and he's generally squirrelly and wants to get out of bed.

So just keep them in your prayers and send postitive thoughts their way.

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 10:32pm
Thinking and praying for them!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 10:48pm

Oh no! How scary!

Thanks for letting us know Jess. I haven't seen Megan on here in forever. Many prayers coming her way.

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 7:53am
Thanks for the update, Jess - sounds like things are better than initially thought. Hopefully it was just a freak one-time thing, and that it doesn't happen again. But, if it isn't, it sounds like the doctors have some good plans in place.