Union-Busting GOP Governor Scott Walker Demands Return Of Unionized NFL Referees

iVillage Member
Union-Busting GOP Governor Scott Walker Demands Return Of Unionized NFL Referees
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 9:51am
iVillage Member

I see rightist politicians demonise unions, yet they make not one peep about the contracts negotiated with big corporations. Hypocrisy by the right, as usual. Right there you will find far more corruption than you will ever find with a government union. In fact, I'd guess it dwarfs it to insignificance.

iVillage Member

I don't see what the big deal is. The NFL Refs union is not a government union, unless somehow these refs are paid with tax payer dollars. Yawn!!!!!!

iVillage Member
Yup.
Community Leader

The system is in disarray.  The GOP has the Unions demonized as the reason that the state has not money yet it is those dollars that the state takes in in taxes that keeps the state financially afloat.  Henry Ford had it right!  Pay the worker so he /she can buy your product.  Underemployment is going to be the big problem in the coming years esp as the powers that greed want more unfunded pregnancies so there are more wage slaves and members for the military.  It all is about money and control.  Some humans have a great need to control others.

Goldfish