Halloween Costumes

iVillage Member
Halloween Costumes
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 11:12am

What are you thinking your LO's will be for Halloween?

K will be a tiger.  Mostly because my Mom went a little crazy last year and bought her two costumes and the tiger one still fits =)  I think she'll actually like it this year since she now has a full appreciation for the yumminess of candy!

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 8:58pm
Pretty sure Anna will be Minnie mouse ! She's in love with Mickey mouse club house this will also be her bday party theme lol
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 12:56pm
Cute!!! I bet she will love her costume =)

Caryn
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 4:36pm

Haven't figured out Jake yet.. I know i have to do something but he will be too young to take trick or treating.   DH isn't big on Halloween.. comes from his mother that says we should just get rid of that holiday.  Its harder to get motivated when no one else is on board.   

----"Never give up on something that you can't stop thinking about every second of every day."----

Chris 

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 11:08am
Taressa ~ Did you find the perfect Minnie costume?

Chris ~ My DH isn't terribly motivated when it comes to holidays either. I usually carve one pumpkin, stick some window clings on and buy a costume for Kylie and my dog =) It's about all the energy I have for it *LOL*

Havinfaith ~ Awww, I bet your fairy and bunny will be adorable!!! Do you think Olivia will be excited about it? My DD will love the candy but I'm not sure what she'll think of knocking on doors. We'll probably only go to my parents and a few neighbors. What do you have on the horizon on the TTC front? I know you had your consult in Sept but wasn't sure what "the plan" was.

AFM ~ I keep meaning to try the tiger outfit on to make sure it still fits. It's a warm costume and until today it's been so warm out it seemed cruel to try it on. With today's high of 55 it's feeling more like fall so hopefully I'll get around to it soon. This month will be busy with FET #2 underway, I start Lupron today. For those who don't know FET #1 was BFN =(