Last night's episode of Revolution... spoilers included, but hidden

iVillage Member
Last night's episode of Revolution... spoilers included, but hidden
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 12:09pm

Well, I got the answer to a few of my questions... only now, I have a ton more! LOL I'm going to hide the spoiler stuff so I won't mess it up for anyone who hasn't watched it yet... but I'm just dying to talk about it with everyone!

Ok, the big question -- and one I'm sure they'll draw out forever before answering is -
What or who took out the power and why? DH and I have had some crazy discussions on what sort of process would even drain the life from batteries.. and we're stumped. An EMP (Electro-magnetic pulse) could take out power, knock out radar, phonelines, microwaves... but it won't drain batteries like this thing did. And even to keep the power off, the EMP would have to be substained or constantly re-occuring.

Trying to get a take on the characters is like trying to pick up water! Just when you think you've got someone figured out, they aren't what they seem! LOL I'm really puzzled by the guy leading the group of militia that has captured Danny -- not Monroe, but the guy that is taking Danny to Monroe. He seems hard core one moment, with a softer side coming through at others. I think he's be a bigger player in the story than it first appears.

What burning questions have wormed their way into your head? Share and let's see if we can uncover some of the mysteries!

Ok... now for the spoilers! LOL

Spoiler (Highlight to read)
The flashback Charlie had, when her family was leaving the city -- When the guy that tried to take away their food was shot, DH was surprised that it was the mom that fired the gun. Personally, I wasn't! She was the one there when the guy threated to break Charlie's neck... letting him walk off with the food they had was another threat to her children's lives... so if course, she took him out. In that situation, I think most moms would have reacted the same... what do you think?
The flashback Charlie had, when her family was leaving the city -- When the guy that tried to take away their food was shot, DH was surprised that it was the mom that fired the gun. Personally, I wasn't! She was the one there when the guy threated to break Charlie's neck... letting him walk off with the food they had was another threat to her children's lives... so if course, she took him out. In that situation, I think most moms would have reacted the same... what do you think?
I knew it! Ben's wife IS still alive... now that gives birth to the question... did she go with Monroe of her own free will -- and did Ben know it? Or was she taken by force... it was pretty apparent from her tone when Monroe walked in that she's no fan of his, at least now.  Any theories?
I knew it! Ben's wife IS still alive... now that gives birth to the question... did she go with Monroe of her own free will -- and did Ben know it? Or was she taken by force... it was pretty apparent from her tone when Monroe walked in that she's no fan of his, at least now.  Any theories?
And finally... what on earth possessed Aaron to share that Ben had given him that locket thingy with the British chick? Ok, so she was Ben's girlfriend, but he chose to share that secret with Aaron, not her. Which could mean he had some kind of reservations about her. I think it was her story about holding on to that iPhone because it had the only pictures of her kids that touched Aaron; he felt like he was giving her hope. But I'm suspicious... it was just TOO darn pat.
And finally... what on earth possessed Aaron to share that Ben had given him that locket thingy with the British chick? Ok, so she was Ben's girlfriend, but he chose to share that secret with Aaron, not her. Which could mean he had some kind of reservations about her. I think it was her story about holding on to that iPhone because it had the only pictures of her kids that touched Aaron; he felt like he was giving her hope. But I'm suspicious... it was just TOO darn pat.
Ok, so I just thought of one more! :smileytongue: Grace, the lady with the computer access -- seems someone has found her! She managed to get to the computer and let whoever is on the other end know that Randall was there... and he seems like a pretty terrifying guy! That shot of the cattle prod just before the scene ends is beyond chilling. I'm trying to remember...was the name Randall mentioned in the pilot or is this another new character emerging? Help me! LOL
Ok, so I just thought of one more! :smileytongue: Grace, the lady with the computer access -- seems someone has found her! She managed to get to the computer and let whoever is on the other end know that Randall was there... and he seems like a pretty terrifying guy! That shot of the cattle prod just before the scene ends is beyond chilling. I'm trying to remember...was the name Randall mentioned in the pilot or is this another new character emerging? Help me! LOL